EUROPE UPDATE MORE IMPORTANT THEN OUR NORTH AMERICAN UPDATE

9 replies 3 views Edited Nov 18, 2009
Message 1 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1273 posts

Re: EUROPE UPDATE MORE IMPORTANT THEN OUR NORTH AMERICAN UPDATE

Nov 18, 2009
Come on now, we arent the only country in the world, give it some time, they cant play favorites.

tineye.com (Reverse image search engine project)
Message 2 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Nov 18, 2009
I agree but if they would give us Cross game chat I would the happiest guy .I don't care about that tv thing ...even if it would be nice .I find it weird that European get answers by the dev compare to us ....Eric sukx
Message Edited by rocca514 on 11-18-2009 07:07 AM
Message Edited by rocca514 on 11-18-2009 07:08 AM
Message 3 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
32 posts

Nov 18, 2009

Relax they are people two... We will have ours when its time.

Keep up the great work Sony!!!

Message 4 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
2543 posts

Nov 18, 2009

rocca514 wrote:
I agree but if they would give us Cross game chat I would the happiest guy .I don't care about that tv thing ...even if it would be nice .I find it weird that European get answers by the dev compare to us ....Eric sukx
Message Edited by rocca514 on 11-18-2009 07:07 AM
Message Edited by rocca514 on 11-18-2009 07:08 AM

For all of two seconds...Is XGC really the end all be all missing feature of the PS3 to you?  Is it that important that you talk with someone who's playing Uncharted 2 while you're playing Modern Warfare 2? What are you dying to compare the differences in the sound of gun play between the two at the same time? How is this feature this vital? People have built this up into being WAY MORE USEFUL than it will actually be and I'm pretty sure that most of the people carrying the torches will use it once and forget about it a day later. 

You will be ministers of death praying for war!!! -R.Lee Ermey
Message 5 of 10 (3 Views)
Splicer
73 posts

Nov 18, 2009
to fix matches instead of calling someones .I really don't like the chat between game, don't make sense that I have to pause a game just to send a message.I have friend from all over the world ,and we sometime play different game and instead of sending a message I would rather just talk to them to arrange a game or give them info on the server that i'm on.and long distance call is not a option (for local friend its all good)...for now i'm using ventrilo but I would rather use the ps3 chat ...thats why allot of ppl are not talking like xbox 360 (sorry for the comparison ) The online community is pretty dead on ps3 ...and it would be nice not listening to kids yelling or playing music on their Bluetooth honestly 
Message 6 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5023 posts

Nov 18, 2009

rocca514 wrote:
to fix matches instead of calling someones .I really don't like the chat between game, don't make sense that I have to pause a game just to send a message.I have friend from all over the world ,and we sometime play different game and instead of sending a message I would rather just talk to them to arrange a game or give them info on the server that i'm on.and long distance call is not a option (for local friend its all good)...for now i'm using ventrilo but I would rather use the ps3 chat ...thats why allot of ppl are not talking like xbox 360 (sorry for the comparison ) The online community is pretty dead on ps3 ...and it would be nice not listening to kids yelling or playing music on their Bluetooth honestly 

cool story bro.

Message 7 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6405 posts

Nov 18, 2009

rocca514 wrote:

SKYPE = Cross Game Chat

Message 8 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
359 posts

Nov 18, 2009
in europe they have time zones just like us and they got the update late wednesday night or early thursday morning their time ... EXACTLY when we will .... grow a brain and realise these things before going on a useless rant
A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer .

A goal is not always meant to be reached , it often serves simply as something to aim at

Bruce Lee
Message 9 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
182 posts

Nov 18, 2009
i think your refering to your self you will not use it but guess what i will, u know y because i use it on my 360 yes i do alot it makes everything so much easer.
Message 10 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes