Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 14 2013
By: dmburke42 First Son 3 posts

ERROR CODE 80010519

8 replies 8228 views Edited Feb 14, 2013

Okay, I updated my system last weekend and everything worked great.  I went to play the system last night and kept getting error code 80010519 and saying I had been logged out of Playstation Network.  In my test connection, it connects to the internet, it just will not sign onto the network.  I have changed my password, I have turned the system off, I have reset the system, I have even brought it back to work where it last was used and still the same situation.  I can play the games just fine and everythign works, but I can not play online at all.  Does anyone have any fix for this?  I have reset the modems and routers ect...its rather aggrevating and its even more aggrevating that no one has any answers.  When I called Sony last night they thought it was my firewalls on my routers, but I brought it back to where it was last used and still the same problem.  Everytime I turn it off it also makes me reset the time and date.  SURELY someone knows what is going on.

Message 1 of 9 (8,228 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: ERROR CODE 80010519

Feb 14, 2013

I also rebooted it, I actually erased everything and started from scratch and still nothing.  I held the power button until it double beeped and  did option 3. Restore File System.  By doing this it actually said I had corrupt files but after the check it didnt fix anything, so I went ahead and chose option 5 did a complete Restore and what do you know...it still pops up An error as occured (80010519).  Surely to goodness someone out here knows what is going on and how to fix this.  Please help!

Message 2 of 9 (8,219 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6232 posts

Feb 14, 2013

No results found on a search for the error code.  Suggest you contact support directly.  Link is in the bottom left corner of any forum page.

** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **
Playstation Signature photo Signature-1.jpg
MVP Terms and Conditions ______(=^‥^=)______ Forum Rules of Conduct

Message 3 of 9 (8,208 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 14, 2013
I will give them another call. When I called them 2 days ago they tried to tell me my problem lied within my router but I now know that isn't true because I tried it back at work where it has always worked!
Message 4 of 9 (8,203 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 22, 2013

i goot that same dang thing i have tried everything e called and they told me that it was the game and it wasnt i am going to have to file a complant letter and also maybe get a refund. this crap should not be happening  if they are making a nd selling a defective product and they know about it this will be takin to court.

Message 5 of 9 (7,607 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 1, 2013

Yup... I think I was the very first person to complain to SONY about this problem and I got the exact same reply... They claimed it had something to do with missing ports and they gave me a list of ports that needed to be forwarded through my router settings. So naturally Invested a whole month in trying to figure how to port forward, and then I did. It didn't work... I've tried every option my router has to offer so I have a pretty dang sure conclusion that the error code has nothing to do with the router. I'll be calling up SONY today but... I don't, at the moment have an answer to this error code. ):

Even then, I started getting this error code even before I switched internet providers and got a new router...

Anyhow, my error code starting popping up last September. And it got rid of all my purchases and somehow cleared my PS3 of all downloads pertaining to PSN.

I'll get back to you if I get anymore information, K?

Message 6 of 9 (7,504 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 19, 2013

This error can come up for several reason you just need to check the points which are given below,
-> Check if your PS3 clock is set properly, if the time is setup to previous or any wrong date then it won’t work and throw some error like this.
-> Just go into the settings -> Select the option automatic setting the time via internet and then try again to connect.
-> Sometimes the date cannot be setup properly because the internal battery might not be working properly and needs a replacement. Try to replace it and then connect again to the Playstation network.
-> If you have not updated your PS3, just try to update it first and then try connecting to the network again which should work without any issues.

Message 7 of 9 (6,930 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Dec 5, 2013

Message 8 of 9 (6,185 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Mar 14, 2014

Worked perfectly. Thank you.

Message 9 of 9 (4,451 Views)