Mar 04 2013
By: Cipherz_Orion First Son 2 posts

Dlc issue resolved!?

6 replies 94 views Edited Mar 4, 2013

after emailing these guys{Treyarch} and emailing and emailing and calling from germany to usa to find out that my call will be accepted in 44 mins. lol I mean come on. I been struggling to use my nuketown and they kept claiming it to be fixed and it wasnt, So I gave up but then decided to purchase the new maps and they didnt work, yayyy. So now I find out they canceled ones ability to send emails and now it is an even longer phone wait. But to see someone on  treyarch forum actually figured out a solution around dlc issue. Just make another name with a different region. I mean why cant I just get excellent client service. If I get great service at the grocery store and at saks fifth ave then why cant I get some service from Treyarch? They could have informed me that I should have purchased the game from america. No matter where in the world you travel get your game from the location you put in your psn account. I mean including how could I have been able to get the game on the day it came out while it is being shipped from america to germany..There is just some issues that they could have handled way better. I feel like I received automated emails from them lol So now I am here to ask how can i get a refund for my purchase? Can I get a full refund to my debit card or will it go to my wallet? I mean there should be a solution. I thought maybe psn should let us change our region but I had to be honest with myself. I am not a gradute from computer science university. I have no idea how complicated this must be for you guys. So I say I understand but do you understand that 69$ is missing from my account and I have a product that I can not use. I wasnt informed by any companies about the issue I would face. As a regular common person I am not knowledgable about products as well as I "should" be!? So not only I but the rest of the people out there just want out money back just to make the right purchase or just want our money back so we can move on..

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (94 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Dlc issue resolved!?

Mar 4, 2013

i get u bro i have the same problem but mine is from revolution i bought revolution from my mexico acount and my disc is from usa so it cant be compatible

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (89 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
27634 posts

Mar 4, 2013

Welcome to the PlayStation Community guys.

Sorry but as you have found out, possibly the hard way, ALL DLC has to be from the same country/region as the original game, it's a case of having to educate yourselves in stuff like this, sorry.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (80 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Mar 5, 2013

there is thousand like us with the same problem and that is alot of money you are stilling, and i say stilling because you never iformed anyone about it!!! we never had problems like this in the past with any game, i allways buy my games in the usa and buy the dlcs in psn where i live (mexico) and what is wrong with buyin it where ever we want to, its the same company isn´t it???

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (74 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
27634 posts

Mar 5, 2013

ririgarcia wrote:

there is thousand like us with the same problem and that is alot of money you are stilling, and i say stilling because you never iformed anyone about it!!! we never had problems like this in the past with any game, i allways buy my games in the usa and buy the dlcs in psn where i live (mexico) and what is wrong with buyin it where ever we want to, its the same company isn´t it???

Sony USA is different to Sony UK, there is SCEA & SCEE, they are two completely different companies.

The fact that DLC must match that of the original game has been known for a looooong time now.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (69 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 5, 2013

that is only known by those who went to seek that knowledge...look at the vast amounts of people who are caught into this issue. I mean, if they cant put "dont set on fire" on babies clothes then why can't games on amazon and other places , "gamestop", w/e..just let it be known. One easy sentence. Please purchase the game from a region that your psn is under. Thank You. It is not that hard. I just realized **bleep** blus01717..I didnt know that number was on my game..There arent people walking around with a basic understanding of our physical universe **bleep** makes you think on avg people will have complete knowledge on games, the systems, and dlc region applications.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (58 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Mar 6, 2013

The DLCs don't work for some people even if you buy the right things in the same city.  I bought a season pass and the only thing that works are the Zombie maps.  Revolution and Nuketown do not work for me.  I just downloaded and played the newest BF3 dlc today so the issue has to be either PSN or COD's software.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (35 Views)
0 Likes