Feb 20 2013
By: DeckRaven First Son 1 posts

Confused about why I am not considered loyal

3 replies 120 views Edited Feb 20, 2013

I have owned two Playstation 3 systems, two Vita systems, a PSP-3000, and a PSPgo.  I have been a Playstation Plus member since the program's inception.  I regulalry purchase PSN network games, DLC, and have about 20 platinums.  I would estimate I spend about 2-3 hours a day on my Playstation 3/Vita. 

I did not receive the $10 voucher and am very confused.  Why does Sony not consider me to be "loyal" ? 

Message 1 of 4 (120 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
20227 posts

Re: Confused about why I am not considered loyal

Feb 20, 2013

DeckRaven wrote:

I have owned two Playstation 3 systems, two Vita systems, a PSP-3000, and a PSPgo.  I have been a Playstation Plus member since the program's inception.  I regulalry purchase PSN network games, DLC, and have about 20 platinums.  I would estimate I spend about 2-3 hours a day on my Playstation 3/Vita. 

I did not receive the $10 voucher and am very confused.  Why does Sony not consider me to be "loyal" ? 

Because there are already many of these threads existing and instead of posting in one of those you made another and cluttered their forums more.

Message 2 of 4 (100 Views)
MVP Support
21746 posts

Feb 21, 2013

Sony didn't announce this program, so it hasn't said anything about the criteria that it used to select the members that got the free $10 credit.  It could have been a random selection of recent PSN purchasers for all we know.  Actually, that is what it appears to be.  It is a PSN loyalty program.  Not a Playstation loyalty program.  Therefore it would not matter how many consoles you bought, how many hours you spend playing, or how many trophies you have.  It isn't even based on how much you spend.  According to media reports, people that have spent less than $20 in the Playstation Store during the last couple of months got the loyalty credit, while people that spent hundreds of dollars in the Playstation Store did not get it.  It's just a promotion.  Don't dwell on it.

GKP
Message 3 of 4 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation Moderator
1394 posts

Feb 21, 2013
As there is already an official thread about this topic, I will be locking this one.

Official Thread: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network/Free-10-credit-from-PSN-for-being-loyal/t...

Mna_Grok
Message 4 of 4 (70 Views)
0 Likes