Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 05 2012
By: CRAY0HN First Son 2 posts

Can't find game after reinstall?

2 replies 69 views Edited Oct 5, 2012
Please help me. ):
Yesterday I bought Jet Set Radio off PSN and like many others, was getting corrupted saves. After reading on other forums, I learned that to stop the corrupted saves all I had to do is delete the game and its data then redownload and reinstall it. Well I did that and now the game won't show up anywhere under the 'Game' part of the ps3.
Am I doing something wrong here? I went back to PSN several times to reinstall it.. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Message 1 of 3 (69 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Can't find game after reinstall?

Oct 5, 2012
Well... I just solved my own problem. I decided to download the demo again and that did it.. In case anyone else has the same issue lol.
Message 2 of 3 (62 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
15432 posts

Re: Can't find game after reinstall?

Oct 5, 2012

Most PSN games consist of a playable demo, and an unlock file, which are separate downloads.  The unlock file is just a few kilobytes, and installs in the game data Utility.  There is no icon for it in the XMB after it is installed, so you can't tell if it was already installed.  The unlock file doesn't do anything except make the demo work as the full game.  You have to download the demo, separately, in order to play the game.  Until the demo is installed, nothing will appear in the XMB for the game.

GKP
Message 3 of 3 (58 Views)
0 Likes