Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Re: Can Someone Please Help ME

Feb 7, 2013

im doing the restore now but i dont wanna lose online pass to some games where u havw to put in a code like WWE  AC AND others to play.  once the resote is finish it may say the code has been used already.   before i did restore i looked on my transaction download history list  i  dont see  maps i bought  or tv shows  i bought. only thing i see is avatars i bought. i dont see anything else.  im doing the restore now as  we speak i just hope im not losing any dlc maps and online  pass i bought . to play games online.  i have this ps3  for 4 years nothing like this ever happened before

Message 11 of 16 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Feb 7, 2013

Been  asking  For Help  since last night.  only  1 person reached  out  to me and was willing to help me.  When many others im sure has seen my post  and refused to help me and give me advice.  thats  real nice ps COMMUINUTY.  THAT no one will help out a  fellow ps3 member. im the kind of person who will help  if they needed.  i help my friends and strangers if they need it but when i need help no one there except for 1 person when i know moany people read my post asking 4 help

Message 12 of 16 (69 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
4703 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 7, 2013

Hi there,

I'd wager that no one else reached out to you since Xuchilbara was doing a very  nice job of helping you out.  His advice was strong.  The concerns you have about content aren't needed.  All of the items and priviledges you mention are tied to your account, not your console.  You might lose apartment layouts and saved outfit combinations in Home, but you will not lose the items themselves.

How did the restore go?

T_F

Tempest_Fire | @strebeck
PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Computer Entertainment America
Message 13 of 16 (60 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Can Someone Please Help ME

Feb 7, 2013

I was having  Trouble last night with my ps3  so i refortmmated my PS3 and now so so far its working i just got back on home but on top of my  screen  theres an exclanmation point thats not spinning or going away.   what does that mean ??  does know anyone how i can get rid of that can someone please helpme

Message 14 of 16 (61 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30416 posts

Feb 8, 2013

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Hi there,

I'd wager that no one else reached out to you since Xuchilbara was doing a very  nice job of helping you out.  His advice was strong.  The concerns you have about content aren't needed.  All of the items and priviledges you mention are tied to your account, not your console.  You might lose apartment layouts and saved outfit combinations in Home, but you will not lose the items themselves.

How did the restore go?

T_F

You would have won that wager T_P,= beause it was exactly the reason i never jumped in, Xuchilbara's advice was indeed strong, it needed no other input.

@ the OP, what exclamation mark, on which screen, the PS HOME Screen?

Message 15 of 16 (42 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18720 posts

Feb 8, 2013

SnowHood-Ride50 wrote:

Been  asking  For Help  since last night.  only  1 person reached  out  to me and was willing to help me.  When many others im sure has seen my post  and refused to help me and give me advice.  thats  real nice ps COMMUINUTY.  THAT no one will help out a  fellow ps3 member. im the kind of person who will help  if they needed.  i help my friends and strangers if they need it but when i need help no one there except for 1 person when i know moany people read my post asking 4 help

Didn't you like my help :smileysad:    :smileytongue: Trust me, there are plenty of people in this community who like to help :smileyhappy: Keep in mind we are end-user just like you & that except for the Admin/mods, we don't work for SONY. We've to go to work to be able to support our roofs, families & our hobbies :smileywink:

|As I stated on my previous post, I don't know much about home, as such, I've reach out to a fellow community member, who is a Home Community Volunteer. Hopefully he is able to find my message; it so happens that he is currently experiencing some issues accessing his board profile.

|The small file you download after you input the game's online pass can be re-downloaded from your Download List. As I've stated, all your game related DLCs can be re-downloaded from your Download List. Search up and down the list and you will find it.

If you have more than one PSN ID, then keep in mind that the things you buy are associated to the PSN ID you were using at the moment purchase.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 16 of 16 (35 Views)