Reply
Aug 31 2009
By: hawknelson Fender Bender 3172 posts
Offline

3.0 Release Date

18 replies 178 views Edited Aug 31, 2009

Listen, before I get flame by everyone, let me explain myself.

 

I personally think 3.0 could come out tonight. Everytime Sony announces an update, it comes out the day before. Like, when 2.40 was announced, it was early July, if I recall, and it came out the night before it was supposed to.

 

Just sayin'. 


Message 1 of 19 (178 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/27/2008
Offline
1562 posts
 

Re: 3.0 Release Date

Aug 31, 2009
Neh, I think it'll come out on Tuesday, because that's when all slims are going to be sold and plus that'll give new buyers an intro to dynamic themes and more improved stuff. But  then I wouldn't be surprised if the FW was delayed til Thursday.
Message 2 of 19 (178 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/11/2009
Offline
136 posts
 

Re: 3.0 Release Date

Aug 31, 2009

My controller stopped working after i installed 3.00! Wait... that doesnt sound right, hold on.

 

my controlr stoped workin aftr i instaled 3.0!

PSN: Watsuke
Message 3 of 19 (178 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/06/2009
Offline
226 posts
 

Re: 3.0 Release Date

Aug 31, 2009

Eccan wrote:

My controller stopped working after i installed 3.00! Wait... that doesnt sound right, hold on.

 

my controlr stoped workin aftr i instaled 3.0!


 

lol gimme blueprints to yer time machine!!!! *yyyarrgghh*
Message Edited by power1x1 on 08-30-2009 08:37 PM
Message 4 of 19 (178 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/11/2009
Offline
136 posts
 

Re: 3.0 Release Date

Aug 31, 2009
Photobucket
PSN: Watsuke
Message 5 of 19 (178 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/11/2009
Offline
136 posts
 

Re: 3.0 Release Date

Aug 31, 2009

Heres my original time machine blueprint but i scrapped it cause it would never work.

 

http://www.dgmotoring.com/dmc3.html

PSN: Watsuke
Message 6 of 19 (178 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/06/2009
Offline
226 posts
 

Re: 3.0 Release Date

Aug 31, 2009

Eccan wrote:

Heres my original time machine blueprint but i scrapped it cause it would never work.

 

http://www.dgmotoring.com/dmc3.html


that... made... me... go... ?_??

Message 7 of 19 (178 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 07/03/2009
Offline
36 posts
 

Re: 3.0 Release Date

Aug 31, 2009
no flux capictor, no thank you
Message 8 of 19 (178 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/19/2009
Offline
1048 posts
 

Re: 3.0 Release Date

Aug 31, 2009

hawknelson wrote:

Listen, before I get flame by everyone, let me explain myself.

 

I personally think 3.0 could come out tonight. Everytime Sony announces an update, it comes out the day before. Like, when 2.40 was announced, it was early July, if I recall, and it came out the night before it was supposed to.

 

Just sayin'. 


 

When Sony say it ain't so you can expect the fm to drop, not before
Message 9 of 19 (178 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/27/2007
Offline
1075 posts
 

Re: 3.0 Release Date

Aug 31, 2009

Eccan wrote:
Photobucket

ô.ô very detailed, OMG It works. I am talking to you 5 seconds in the future.

Message 10 of 19 (178 Views)
Reply
0 Likes