Limit Breaker
22369 posts

Yeah, true... for that matter any memory card will work. I just like the look of the Sony one bettr

Feb 6, 2002
nt = No Text

That's right... I am GreatGrandDukey and this is my sig!,null,Since I'm so cool you'll want to find me on AIM... and while you're at it you'll be begging me for my E-mail addy as well. So enjoy...,null,AIM » GreatGrandDukey,E-Mail » GreatGrandDukey@toast.com,null,New car, caviar, four star daydream... Think I'll buy me a football team...,null,Pretty badass sig isn't it?,null,*********Please for the love of God DO NOT IM me unless you are on my buddy list (you guys know who you are) or you have something USEFUL to say.**********
Message 21 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1345 posts

RE: 40 damn i didn't know that sony must have big plans then -nt

Feb 6, 2002
nt = No Text

Message 22 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6010 posts

yeah, i suppose, just like your PC..im sure companines will make utilities software for PS2 -nt

Feb 6, 2002
nt = No Text

email:ninermojo@yahoo.com,null,Formerly of the user name bman168019,null,Games I own: Who cares!,null,Games I want: Who cares!!
Message 23 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34444 posts

That's always a possibility... Almost all virus infections can be prevented if you are cautious. -nt

Feb 6, 2002
nt = No Text

PSX_Cheatster,webmaster@gameasylum.net
"Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start
Just because we use cheats doesn't mean we're not smart."
- Moldy Peaches
Message 24 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22369 posts

That is stupid tho... I don't want to have to run Norton on my PS2... -nt

Feb 6, 2002
nt = No Text

That's right... I am GreatGrandDukey and this is my sig!,null,Since I'm so cool you'll want to find me on AIM... and while you're at it you'll be begging me for my E-mail addy as well. So enjoy...,null,AIM » GreatGrandDukey,E-Mail » GreatGrandDukey@toast.com,null,New car, caviar, four star daydream... Think I'll buy me a football team...,null,Pretty badass sig isn't it?,null,*********Please for the love of God DO NOT IM me unless you are on my buddy list (you guys know who you are) or you have something USEFUL to say.**********
Message 25 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34444 posts

You won't have to if you're careful... lol -nt

Feb 6, 2002
nt = No Text

PSX_Cheatster,webmaster@gameasylum.net
"Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start
Just because we use cheats doesn't mean we're not smart."
- Moldy Peaches
Message 26 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2803 posts

ok,but if ps2 doesnt run like a comp. w/ the .exe and stuff,could viruses still hurt it? -nt

Feb 6, 2002
nt = No Text

come in here dear boy,have a cigar,youre gonna go far youre gonna fly high,youre never gonna die,your gonna make it if ya try,theyre gonna love you.
come in here dear boy,have a cigar,youre gonna go far youre gonna fly high,youre never gonna die,your gonna make it if ya try,theyre gonna love you.
Message 27 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22369 posts

careful by not opening an e-mail attachment? That is just silly... you don't know what it is till

Feb 6, 2002
you open it.

That's right... I am GreatGrandDukey and this is my sig!

Since I'm so cool you'll want to find me on AIM... and while you're at it you'll be begging me for my E-mail addy as well. So enjoy...

AIM » GreatGrandDukey
E-Mail » GreatGrandDukey@toast.com

New car, caviar, four star daydream... Think I'll buy me a football team...

Pretty badass sig isn't it?

*********Please for the love of God DO NOT IM me unless you are on my buddy list (you guys know who you are) or you have something USEFUL to say.**********
Message 28 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22369 posts

Sure... -nt

Feb 6, 2002
nt = No Text

Message 29 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2803 posts

yeah,youd just have to make sure you knew the email-er -nt

Feb 6, 2002
nt = No Text

Message 30 of 41 (1 View)
0 Likes