Feb 06 2002
By: lespaul56~old Survivor 2803 posts

microsoft...txt

4 replies 1 views Edited Feb 6, 2002
read on netscapes homepage microsofts making a product that will let you browse the net on your tv,with your cable hookup and save stuff on a hard drive,in a box,what do you all think bout that???????
'

come in here dear boy,have a cigar,youre gonna go far youre gonna fly high,youre never gonna die,your gonna make it if ya try,theyre gonna love you.
come in here dear boy,have a cigar,youre gonna go far youre gonna fly high,youre never gonna die,your gonna make it if ya try,theyre gonna love you.
Message 1 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21665 posts

Its called Web TV. Its been out for years. -nt

Feb 6, 2002
nt = No Text

------------------------------,''We are all like raindrops falling from the sky, eventually landing on this sandy star and drying up from the heat of the sun. Even if protected by a huge umbrella, we never know what tomorrow may bring. someday we will be blown by the wind and be absorbed in the sandy Earth'' --From Trigun. ,------------------------------,I assure you, this message has no tipos. Any errors you think you may read are caused by that white rabbits casing some freaky stuff to go down in Wonderland. Alice needs to get her act together and stop that crase hare. What am I taking about? Beats me, I just write the disclaimer. Thank you.

Message 2 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2803 posts

really,is it expensive? -nt

Feb 6, 2002
nt = No Text

Message 3 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
31 posts

i heard it is also pretty bad -nt

Feb 6, 2002
nt = No Text

JJJ
BBB
Message 4 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21665 posts

yeah, and its not as good as a pc for net surfing.... -nt

Feb 6, 2002
nt = No Text

------------------------------,''We are all like raindrops falling from the sky, eventually landing on this sandy star and drying up from the heat of the sun. Even if protected by a huge umbrella, we never know what tomorrow may bring. someday we will be blown by the wind and be absorbed in the sandy Earth'' --From Trigun. ,------------------------------,I assure you, this message has no tipos. Any errors you think you may read are caused by that white rabbits casing some freaky stuff to go down in Wonderland. Alice needs to get her act together and stop that crase hare. What am I taking about? Beats me, I just write the disclaimer. Thank you.

Message 5 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes