Feb 05 2005
By: deathmatchchamp~ I Only Post Everything 1114 posts

good deathmatch game

3 replies 0 views Edited Feb 5, 2005
Whats a good game that has multi player death match i it i have a few but i wanna get a new ild like to get a cheap one but ill buy and expensive one if its worth it could u give the games name and price? THANKS!!!
What? Spider posion is people posion too?-Homer Simpson
Verizon Tech Suppor-Me: I need to file a clsaim for a broken phone. Tech Guy: okay whats the problem? Me:My Phone fell liteallry 3 inches and broke, I dont see how does a phone fall 3 inches and break. Tech Guy: SIR! phones are meant for phone calls not being dropped Me: Well can you reccomend a phone that won't break from a 3 inch fall? Tech Guy: No sir I cant reccomend a phone that won't be damaged from a 3 inch fall.
(Damn I wish i taped this convo.)
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
600 posts

Re: good deathmatch game

Feb 5, 2005
Killzone is pretty good.

Message Edited by Ez_BrEEzy on 02-05-2005 06:06 AM

It's all coming back to me now said the man pissing into the wind...
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (0 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7182 posts

Feb 5, 2005

,deathmatch champ wrote:
Whats a good game that has multi player death match i it i have a few but i wanna get a new ild like to get a cheap one but ill buy and expensive one if its worth it could u give the games name and price? THANKS!!!

Well, Unreal Tournament is a very good shooter game for when it was first released, but today the graphics are a tad out-dated... but man I still love to play it.  Some good FPS for deathmatch:

• Unreal Tournament (PS2: $20)
  • Unreal Tournament 2004 (PC: $40)

I'd recommend both of them in a heartbeat.  I just really love the gameplay in both of them.  Deathmatch in Unreal Tournament is very fun and strategic because there are various weapons and gadgets that you can use to get the upper hand on your opponents.  For example, the Translocator Device is a gun that shoots out a small disk wherever you aim it... and then you can continue to run around the floor map, and if you ever want to magically warp back to where you shot the disk, you can just hit "O" with the gun equipped.

Anyway, good luck searching for some FPS.

Sir-Climhazzard, MVP Team Captain
MVP Game Reviews | MVP FAQ | MVP T&C | PS General Guide
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6010 posts

Feb 5, 2005
Timesplitters 1 and 2 are both great for that,
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (0 Views)