Jan 18 2002
By: papa_444~old First Son 2 posts

final fantasy x

9 replies 1 views Edited Jan 18, 2002
i dont like the fact that you added blitz ball to the game it is not a sports game it is suppose to be role playing without the addition of sports so tell me why??????????????????

Message 1 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Final Boss
30058 posts

you only have to play it once sheesh -nt

Jan 18, 2002
nt = No Text

,null,Sig - Ignorance Breeds Stupidity,
Formally chaynes...
Message 2 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34444 posts

I'm sorry I added it... I promise not to next time... -nt

Jan 18, 2002
nt = No Text

PSX_Cheatster,webmaster@gameasylum.net,null,This week's words of gaming wisdom:,''I know PS2 plays cds and dvd, but can it play computer games that are on CD? Some say yes and others are not sure...help before I purchase!!'' - ktbtsu,''i wish, it should be able too,if it can play any dvd,ive heard it cant thou'' - ODELAY,''Why should it be able to? PS2s and PCs are completely different...'' - PSX_Cheatster,''well im not a techie so i dont know that,but if it plays dvd's why not?'' - ODELAY,''It plays DVDs because it was designed to... It wasn't designed to play PC games... Most PC games come on CD by the way...'' - PSX_Cheatster,''exactly,so it should play them'' - ODELAY,''It should play them because it wasn't designed to? Ummm... ok...'' - PSX_Cheatster,''no b/c their cd's'' - ODELAY,''Ok... Let's review... PS2 plays CD based PSX games, CD based PS2 games, DVD based PS2 games, DVD movies, and CD music... PC games don't fall anywhere in there...'' - PSX_Cheatster
"Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start
Just because we use cheats doesn't mean we're not smart."
- Moldy Peaches
Message 3 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3889 posts

The game is a pure RPG sports game...... so IT is a Full RPG =P -nt

Jan 18, 2002
nt = No Text

(Working On New One =P),null,Some Times You Just Have To Say... ''WTF!?@'',null,Aim Name Is DrStrangeLove900,E-Mail: Strange_Wacko@Hotmail.com,null,Ragnarok Online Is EVIL!!!,null,News Flash! GreatGrandDukey Is Now Bill's Little Biznigity!

9 Out Of Ten Doctors Support Funney... Do You?
Message 4 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1153 posts

RE: final fantasy x

Jan 18, 2002
Blitzball ROCKS and it is hardly a sports game at all. It's so much better than the card games Square has previously attempted to ram down our collective throats! Once you get the hang of Blitzball it is a blast to play. Especially if you take it off that manual steering thing. Add that AND the Jecht shot and you're on your way to one heck of a good time!

It was neither the beginning nor the end, but it was a beginning.
"The wind was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings nor endings to the turning of the Wheel of Time. But it was A beginning. " - Robert Jordan, Crossroads of Twilight
Message 5 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3889 posts

Heh..... Yeah Also Dont Make The Main Guy Be A Boy Band Wanna Be -nt

Jan 18, 2002
nt = No Text

(Working On New One =P),null,Some Times You Just Have To Say... ''WTF!?@'',null,Aim Name Is DrStrangeLove900,E-Mail: Strange_Wacko@Hotmail.com,null,Ragnarok Online Is EVIL!!!,null,News Flash! GreatGrandDukey Is Now Bill's Little Biznigity!

Message 6 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34444 posts

Sorry about that too... Would Snake be more to your liking? :) -nt

Jan 18, 2002
nt = No Text

PSX_Cheatster,webmaster@gameasylum.net,null,This week's words of gaming wisdom:,''I know PS2 plays cds and dvd, but can it play computer games that are on CD? Some say yes and others are not sure...help before I purchase!!'' - ktbtsu,''i wish, it should be able too,if it can play any dvd,ive heard it cant thou'' - ODELAY,''Why should it be able to? PS2s and PCs are completely different...'' - PSX_Cheatster,''well im not a techie so i dont know that,but if it plays dvd's why not?'' - ODELAY,''It plays DVDs because it was designed to... It wasn't designed to play PC games... Most PC games come on CD by the way...'' - PSX_Cheatster,''exactly,so it should play them'' - ODELAY,''It should play them because it wasn't designed to? Ummm... ok...'' - PSX_Cheatster,''no b/c their cd's'' - ODELAY,''Ok... Let's review... PS2 plays CD based PSX games, CD based PS2 games, DVD based PS2 games, DVD movies, and CD music... PC games don't fall anywhere in there...'' - PSX_Cheatster
"Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start
Just because we use cheats doesn't mean we're not smart."
- Moldy Peaches
Message 7 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3889 posts

LoL Yeah They Need A Biker Type Wanna Be For A Main Guy In One Of Em =) -nt

Jan 18, 2002
nt = No Text

Message 8 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Splicer
91 posts

hey papa i think you got a problem with ffx -nt

Jan 18, 2002
nt = No Text

Message 9 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1428 posts

Is it just me, or is it harder to score a goal with the Jecht shot 2?

Jan 18, 2002
Here's my situation. Eventhough I have 65 shoot with Tidus and the opposing teams keeper has 26 catch, they can still catch your ball if your target is inside their larger one. Sure the Jecht shot 2 looks better, but at least you are guaranteed a goal with the original Jecht shot. Any comments?

Always remember to encode those video files in DivX;-)
Underground Member Since 1997
GAP Member since 2003

Message 10 of 10 (1 View)
0 Likes