Jul 21 2001
By: Saskwach~old Lombax Warrior 204 posts

You know what would be cool to see, a GIJoe vs Cobra game. Maybe like Command and conquer, or 1st pr

7 replies 12 views Edited Jul 21, 2001
null,
Strength and Honor
'You do realize that we are sitting on 9 million gallons of fuel, 2 rockets, and 1 nuclear bomb all made by the lowest bider'
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21665 posts

DOA Vs Tekken Vs Virtual Fighter baby -nt

Jul 21, 2001
nt = No Text

------------------------------,null,"I like work; it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours." ,------------------------------,I assure you, this message has no typos. If you find any typos in this message, I assure you they are nothing more than a part of a mass alien conspiracy to relentlesly oppress gamerz of the world and to steal our massive amounts of Chee-toes and Mountain Dew. Thank you.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Na, Cobra Forces vs. Gi Forces. Dragonflies, Cobra Tanks, StormShadow....It would rule.

Jul 21, 2001
null,
Strength and Honor
'You do realize that we are sitting on 9 million gallons of fuel, 2 rockets, and 1 nuclear bomb all made by the lowest bider'
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Or how about transformers, that would be cool. Destructicons and Dinobots.

Jul 21, 2001
null,
Strength and Honor
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Or how about Voltron!!. Something along the battle scheme of ZoE but without the whinning boy.

Jul 21, 2001
null,
Strength and Honor
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (12 Views)
0 Likes
This widget could not be displayed.
0 posts

DOA vs. Tekken vs. Street Figther vs. Soul Calibur vs. Mortal Kombot vs. Virtua Fighter vs.

Jul 21, 2001
Primal Rage....ok...maybe not that last one...hehe
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21665 posts

Primal Rage!!! I remeber that game.....

Jul 21, 2001
I actaually liked it.

Shuron conquers Tailons land.
man, thats brings back memories.

------------------------------

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (12 Views)
0 Likes
0 posts

yeah...it was decent -nt

Jul 21, 2001
nt = No Text

`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`,null,Board member since April 14, 2000.,null,AOL Instant Messenger - mattstockton12,MSN Messenger - mattstockton12@hotmail.com,ICQ - 123661019,Email - mattstockton12@gameasylum.net,null,My PS2 Game Want-list:,¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯,1.) Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 ,2.) Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty,3.) Devil May Cry ,4.) Dead To Rights ,5.) Grand Theft Auto 3 ,6.) Twisted Metal: Black ,7.) Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy ,8.) State Of Emergency,null,PS2 Games I Own or Owned (In the order I got them with review score):,¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯,1.) SSX - 9.2/10,2.) Zone Of The Enders - 7.9/10 (Traded for Onimusha Warlords),3.) Red Faction - 9.3/10,4.) Onimusha Warlords - 8.8/10,5.) NBA Street - 9.4/10,6.) Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec - 9.7/10,null,Check out my full reviews at Game Asylum. The craziest site on the .NET!
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (12 Views)
0 Likes