Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
418 posts

well........yes, how else am i going to know where to send the virus.just kiddin,seriously-what the

Jan 18, 2002
whats up? if you are serious then hook me up.

PSN = Smoklahoma

"I don't think that Video Games screwed us up as kids. I mean c'mon, we grew up playing Pac-Man and how many people do you know who like to freak out in a dark room, while runnin' around munchin' pills while listening to repitive music?...oh..wait..nevermind.........
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30288 posts

Sould Caliber and Sould Blade were sweet too... -nt

Jan 18, 2002
nt = No Text

,Manwhore Racing....It's more than just a few fancy wheelies...It's a lifestyle....,null,+++++++++++++++++++++++FTP++++++++++++++++++++++++
OLD PS Forum Name "MOJOROSCO"

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2932 posts

Ouch. -nt

Jan 18, 2002
nt = No Text

If there is a god it's probably me.,E-mail your thoughts and feelings to me at ,chadtorkkola@hotmail.com,GTA3 is overrated.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6907 posts

has digital now i guess, is yours Digital FI? -nt

Jan 18, 2002
nt = No Text

The eight scariest words youll ever hear in a car with me: ,null,Put your seatbelt on, I wanna try something,null,---------------------------------------------------,null,Officer: Why were you going 186mph?!? ,null,Me: Because it wouldn't go any faster Sir!,null,----------------------------------------------------,null,A friend will help you move. A TRUE friend will help you move the body,
-------------------------------------------------------------------

A good friend will bail you out of jail, a best friend is the one sitting beside you saying, "Dude, that was cool!"
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30288 posts

yupppers.... I like the analog better...Does it had a digi speedo and an analog tach?? -nt

Jan 18, 2002
nt = No Text

,Manwhore Racing....It's more than just a few fancy wheelies...It's a lifestyle....,null,+++++++++++++++++++++++FTP++++++++++++++++++++++++

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30288 posts

i may have to go pick up that mag today -nt

Jan 18, 2002
nt = No Text

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30288 posts

they said the welds on the head were weak...i did quite a few rolling stoppies on it with no probs

Jan 18, 2002
nt = No Text

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30288 posts

how light is it now?? mines a beastly 420 somethin -nt

Jan 18, 2002
nt = No Text

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6010 posts

Fighting games suck period! -nt

Jan 18, 2002
nt = No Text

email:ninermojo@yahoo.com,null,Formerly of the user name bman168019,null,Games I own: Who cares!,null,Games I want: Who cares!!
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 29 (0 Views)
0 Likes