Gaming Beast
2394 posts

you aint joking bout that. they spared no cost for plastic. LOL -nt

Apr 17, 2002
nt = No Text

Don't be afraid, nothing wrong with a little "X"

I could not be any more surprised if I woke up with my head stapled to the carpet. - Clark Griswald (Christmas Vacation)
Message 71 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10015 posts

yea and...

Apr 17, 2002
i heard it will have a 2 player mode and a free play mode in the ps2 version. that would be sweet.

and

if you didnt know, Silent Hill 2: Restless Dreams from the Xbox is comming for ps2. thank god i didnt buyt he SH2 when it came out, now im gonna buy that version for the ps2...

There's no stupid questions... there's just very stupid people

email: yan_bizkit@hotmail.com
AIM: yanbizkit

-------------------------------
..____.....____..____..
..____|....|.........____|.
.|.....____|........|____..
-------------------------------
PlayStation 2

*made by me and cult*

Socom FTB 2 Nickname: yanki
PSP MLB 06 The Show Nickname: yanki
Message 72 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7317 posts

If you knew how I was, I'm kidding. It's funny how everybody gets so defensive. -nt

Apr 17, 2002
nt = No Text

Message 73 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
This widget could not be displayed.
0 posts

How could you win that?...you came unarmed -nt

Apr 17, 2002
nt = No Text

`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`,null,Registered board member since April 14, 2000. (with login: mattstockton12),null,If you become a problem, you will be replaced, banned, shut down, erased.,null,My PS2 Game Want-list:,¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯,1.) TimeSplitters 2,2.) Medal of Honor Frontline,3.) Stuntman,4.) Test Drive or Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 ,5.) Spider-Man The Movie,6.) Freekstyle,7.) Onimusha 2,8.) Tony Hawk?"s Pro Skater 4,null,You're the newbie. I'm the master. Beg for mercy. More and faster.,null,My favorite quotes:,null,''I stand corrected, I am blind and stupid.'' -Deltan (in reply to me),null,''i played the getaway on my friends nintendo saturn'' - psgirl01
Message 74 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15424 posts

he cold beat himself at SOlitaire though -nt

Apr 17, 2002
nt = No Text

,null,null,null,---------------------------------------,This product is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. List each check separately by bank number. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Postage will be paid by addressee.
Message 75 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6646 posts

you definitely get the award for Braindead poster of the day..even over that stinky fella -nt

Apr 17, 2002
nt = No Text

}=( ?? ,I am the only 5-time Fanboy Hunter,I am the only 5-time Gamer,}=( ??,null,null,Tha_Playa1's Victory Speech,===========================,'I am very happy to receive the honor of being the only 5-time Gamer. I'd like to take this moment to first and foremost thank God, through him miracles are possible. I'd also like to thank my family and friends. I also couldn't have done this without the help of Cheatster, XxSlashedXx, Demoman, and the rest of the spammers for making this possible. However, there is one person that without him, none of this could have happened for me (get's choked up). Zamboni, thank you. You hard work and ill temper has put me into board immortality (tear comes down my face). Thank you very much!!',}=( ??,null,Top 5 Movies of all time ,========================,Braveheart,Clerks,Godfather, The,Hoop Dreams,Schindler's List,null,Rest of Top 10,==============,Empire Strikes Back, The,Fight Club,Memento,Pulp Fiction,Seven Samurai,
}=( "
I am the only 5-time Fanboy Hunter
I am the only 5-time Gamer
}=( "

Tha_Playa1's Victory Speech
===========================
'I am very happy to receive the honor of being the only 5-time Gamer. I'd like to take this moment to first and foremost thank God, through him miracles are possible. I'd also like to thank my family and friends. I also couldn't have done this without the help of Cheatster, XxSlashedXx, Demoman, and the rest of the spammers for making this possible. However, there is one person that without him, none of this could have happened for me (get's choked up). Zamboni, thank you. You hard work and ill temper has put me into board immortality (tear comes down my face). Thank you very much!!'
}=( "

Top 5 Movies of all time
========================
Braveheart
Clerks
Godfather, The
Hoop Dreams
Schindler's List

Rest of Top 10
==============
Empire Strikes Back, The
Fight Club
Memento
Pulp Fiction
Seven Samurai
Message 76 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7317 posts

So did you. -nt

Apr 17, 2002
nt = No Text

Message 77 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30288 posts

GC has more good games than xbox -nt

Apr 17, 2002
nt = No Text

Manwhore Racing....Yeah...I'm that guy... ,null,COPS LIE!!,null,+++++++++++++++++++++++FTP++++++++++++++++++++++++
OLD PS Forum Name "MOJOROSCO"

Message 78 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15424 posts

hehe good one -nt

Apr 17, 2002
nt = No Text

,null,null,null,---------------------------------------,This product is meant for educational purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. List each check separately by bank number. Batteries not included. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. No other warranty expressed or implied. Do not use while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Postage will be paid by addressee.
Message 79 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6907 posts

you've got a very small army then... -nt

Apr 17, 2002
nt = No Text

-------------------------------------------------------------------,null,"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today." --James Dean
-------------------------------------------------------------------

A good friend will bail you out of jail, a best friend is the one sitting beside you saying, "Dude, that was cool!"
Message 80 of 112 (0 Views)
0 Likes