Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 06 2001
By: D-LuXaRt VP of Gaming 30288 posts

Time for some dinner..slappin around Fanboys makes me hungry..peace -nt

9 replies 11 views Edited Aug 6, 2001
nt = No Text

You have the right to an opinion....Just keep it to yourself...,++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++,►AIM-Mojorosco,►E-Mail-Mojorosco@gameasylum.net, ,The absent minded poet of Game Asylum, the craziest site on the .NET
OLD PS Forum Name "MOJOROSCO"

Message 1 of 10 (11 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34444 posts

Bye bye mojo... -nt

Aug 6, 2001
nt = No Text

,null,<?,//signature presented to you in PHP,//include my lil box of toolz,include("toolz.php");,//print my email addy using the print_link function in toolz.php,print_link("psx_cheatster@gameasylum.net");,//print to monitor,echo "Webmaster of GAME ASYLUM, the craziest site on the NET";,echo "<br><br>Member since 11/26/99";,//Use the following functions in toolz.php,print_long_list_of_crap_I_own_that_no_one_cares_about();,print_witty_quote_that_no_one_cares_about();,print_n00b_faq_for_people_who_can_not_read_the_manual();,print_stupid_annoying_ASCii_art_that_no_one_cares_about();,//If you have no clue what any of this is, it's a joke... so ummm... carry on.,?>
"Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start
Just because we use cheats doesn't mean we're not smart."
- Moldy Peaches
Message 2 of 10 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Fanboys??? OK "happy" mojoboy! Gamers = Consumer = Apac no money for X=Box!

Aug 6, 2001
I'm already going to buy a GameCube and have a PS2 & GBA.
That's enough consoles for me, since I have to buy games for all 4 different platforms already (including my PC)

Xbox: $300
Xbox games: $50
Xbox controller: $40
Look on Xbox fans when it fails: Priceless
Xbox sucks, for everyone else there's PS2, GameCube and Game Boy Advance
Message 3 of 10 (11 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34444 posts

So that means you have to bash Xbox? Just because you can't afford it? -nt

Aug 6, 2001
nt = No Text

,null,<?,//signature presented to you in PHP,//include my lil box of toolz,include("toolz.php");,//print my email addy using the print_link function in toolz.php,print_link("psx_cheatster@gameasylum.net");,//print to monitor,echo "Webmaster of GAME ASYLUM, the craziest site on the NET";,echo "<br><br>Member since 11/26/99";,//Use the following functions in toolz.php,print_long_list_of_crap_I_own_that_no_one_cares_about();,print_witty_quote_that_no_one_cares_about();,print_n00b_faq_for_people_who_can_not_read_the_manual();,print_stupid_annoying_ASCii_art_that_no_one_cares_about();,//If you have no clue what any of this is, it's a joke... so ummm... carry on.,?>
- Moldy Peaches
Message 4 of 10 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Nooo, it means it doesn't offer me anything I couldn't have on my PS2 and GameCube. peace -nt

Aug 6, 2001
nt = No Text

Xbox: $300 ,Xbox games: $50 ,Xbox controller: $40 ,Look on Xbox fans when it fails: Priceless ,Xbox sucks, for everyone else there's PS2, GameCube and Game Boy Advance
Message 5 of 10 (11 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34444 posts

And that's why you have to bash it? Mmmkay... whatever... -nt

Aug 6, 2001
nt = No Text

- Moldy Peaches
Message 6 of 10 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

If you consider, not endorsing a product because it doesn't offer anything new, bashing then u right

Aug 6, 2001

Message 7 of 10 (11 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34444 posts

"Xbox sucks" is bashing... -nt

Aug 6, 2001
nt = No Text

- Moldy Peaches
Message 8 of 10 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Look, Bill Gates didn't make X=Box because he wants to deliver the best gaming experience but ......

Aug 6, 2001
....because he wants to get a piece of that $11Billion+ pie.

Message 9 of 10 (11 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34444 posts

That's what every business is out to do... Make money... -nt

Aug 6, 2001
nt = No Text

- Moldy Peaches
Message 10 of 10 (11 Views)
0 Likes