Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 24 2002
By: jtpolton~old First Son 2 posts

Tarzan instructions

3 replies 11 views Edited Jan 24, 2002
My daughter gave us her Playstation Tarzan game and it is missing the instructions. Does anyone know where I can get instructions for this game? Please and Thanks

Message 1 of 4 (11 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

RE: Tarzan instructions

Jan 25, 2002
Go to Cheatcc.com or Cheat Codes Central. If you scroll down some you will see Playstation on the left and game manuals listed underneath. Best of luck. Let me know if you get past the Tarzan to the Rescue level. How do you get past the thugs? I've been looking for help for quite some time and would love to finish the game.

Message 2 of 4 (11 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 25, 2002
Thanks DeiDei. I will try that. We haven't made it past Coming of Age yet. Without instructions we haven't gotten all the coins and letters in each level and have no clue what the colored fruit is for. So instructions would help I am writing down your name and if we get past the thugs we will let you know how. Thanks again.

Message 3 of 4 (11 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 27, 2002
Your welcome. Let me know if you get stuck anywhere. The game is addictive. The colored fruit kills Taran's enemies. Each one is of a higher level, meaning it takes less to kill the enemy. Purple or blue is the highest. Red is pretty neat because it shoots several balls of fire (that's what it looks like to me) and kills the hard to reach enemies or multiple enemies.

In one of the levels you use the hippo to bounce higher and higher. Watch out for his horn though. There were so many, what seemed like different routes to take. Good luck. Send me your actual email address so it isn't necessary to write on the message board.

Message 4 of 4 (11 Views)
0 Likes