Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Re: SO I FINALLY GOT SOCOM..

Apr 25, 2003

can you go online with 56k? or is there too much lag? or do they even let you?

I was thinking of getting this game, but i figured it wouldn't be worth it unless i could go online......

"I'm gonna go, I'm gonna go to my cave and find my power animal."
Message 11 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10248 posts

Apr 25, 2003
nope....only broadband are able to play socom....(socom 2 will be the same way).....broadband is DSL, Cable, T1......no 56.k since it will not be able to support the mics....and it will just lag way way too much....
New Signature coming soon....
PSN:TheZodi
Old Socom Tags: Killa - The Zodiac(Zircon clan)
Message 12 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Apr 25, 2003
that sucks....cause there is no way i could convince my step mom to get broadband so i could play games online....looks like it'll have to wait until i live on my own again.....back in Washington....i already have a broadband modem....so i would just need to re-sign up.....i can't wait.....
"I'm gonna go, I'm gonna go to my cave and find my power animal."
Message 13 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14796 posts

Apr 25, 2003

,estranged wrote:

I FREAKIN LOVE THIS GAME!!

its everything i expected and more!! I havn't even played online yet, well the single player game is pretty basic but damn its fun!! GET THIS GAME!!. I must say though the computer AI is damn near retarted stupid, its bad, but OH WELL its still freakin fun, and I;m only in the second mission!

CHeers!

Welcome, as soon as you get online you might as well cancel any after school/work activitys for about the next....6 mnths and enjoy some SOCRACK!!
Message 14 of 14 (0 Views)
0 Likes