Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 11 2001
By: Mr_Klay_C4~old First Son 1 posts

Reset Parental Control Code

2 replies 8 views Edited Nov 11, 2001
I received a PS2 used and do not have access to the former owner. Is there a code to "reset" the parental control code for DVDs to nothing?

Mr_Klay
Message 1 of 3 (8 Views)
0 Likes
This widget could not be displayed.
0 posts

Try the code 7444. That's the default code. If not, try looking in the manual or calling Sony. -nt

Nov 11, 2001
nt = No Text

**********************************************************,I hate people that type in ALL CAPS. They should be shot. (Ok ok, maybe,not shot, but beaten with a REALLY big stick!),null,When all else fails, cry about it. (or you could check the manual, you idiot),null,(My dad to my mom at a Cardinal's game),~''You actually got to see a Grand Slam!'',(My mom's response),~''Yeah! And the bases were loaded!!'',null,''What's a monitor?'' ~My Aunt,''...this is moronic'' ~marvintmartian,''What is Playstation 9?'' ~josethetiger,null,''Everyone has their laughs...everyone tries to be the man. But never ,laugh at those you don't understand. In the end they will return to ,rise above the rest.'' ~©ë®bé®û§ , ¤§qµïgg¥¤ , Bü§}{ Vïpë® (the MTZ trio),null,AIM - cerberus415, squiggy415, bushviper00,ICQ - 115654050,**********************************************************
Message 2 of 3 (8 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34444 posts

You have to press select, then 7444. -nt

Nov 11, 2001
nt = No Text

,null,<?,//signature presented to you in PHP,//include my lil box of toolz,include("toolz.php");,//print my email addy using the print_link function in toolz.php,print_link("psx_cheatster@gameasylum.net");,//print to monitor,echo "Webmaster of GAME ASYLUM, the craziest site on the NET";,echo "<br><br>Member since 11/26/99";,//Use the following functions in toolz.php,print_long_list_of_crap_I_own_that_no_one_cares_about();,print_witty_quote_that_no_one_cares_about();,print_n00b_faq_for_people_who_can_not_read_the_manual();,print_stupid_annoying_ASCii_art_that_no_one_cares_about();,//If you have no clue what any of this is, it's a joke... so ummm... carry on.,?>
"Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start
Just because we use cheats doesn't mean we're not smart."
- Moldy Peaches
Message 3 of 3 (8 Views)
0 Likes