Dj
Message 1 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
454 posts

huh? is the ps3 for ps??? -nt

Aug 10, 2001
nt = No Text

,null,null,I could type all the games I own, but it's most likely that I'll become tired of writing them, and you'll become tired of reading them.,null,Quite formally known as FOX.

I could type all the games I own, but it's most likely that I'll become tired of writing them, and you'll become tired of reading them.

Quite formally known as FOX.
Message 2 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34444 posts

thps3 = Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3... -nt

Aug 10, 2001
nt = No Text

,null,<?,//signature presented to you in PHP,//include my lil box of toolz,include("toolz.php");,//print my email addy using the print_link function in toolz.php,print_link("psx_cheatster@gameasylum.net");,//print to monitor,echo "Webmaster of GAME ASYLUM, the craziest site on the NET";,echo "<br><br>Member since 11/26/99";,//Use the following functions in toolz.php,print_long_list_of_crap_I_own_that_no_one_cares_about();,print_witty_quote_that_no_one_cares_about();,print_n00b_faq_for_people_who_can_not_read_the_manual();,print_stupid_annoying_ASCii_art_that_no_one_cares_about();,//If you have no clue what any of this is, it's a joke... so ummm... carry on.,?>
"Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start
Just because we use cheats doesn't mean we're not smart."
- Moldy Peaches
Message 3 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4139 posts

of course the graphics wont be as good. 32bit console compared to 128bit console -nt

Aug 10, 2001
nt = No Text

signature under construction cause it was horribly old.,null,GD
not much for a sig anymore
Message 4 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
282 posts

YES, THPS3 IS ON PS1 ON 11/1/01. HERE'S WHAT I KNOW ABOUT IT

Aug 11, 2001
They took out bob burnquist and kareem campbell and replaced them with bam ? from jackass. I know, activison is an asshole for doing that.

There was a rush along the Fulham road, there was a hush in the Passion Play- A Passion Play By Jethro Tull- The best thing to come out of a recording studio. Go listen to it now!!!!!!!
Message 5 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes