Aug 06 2004
By: Smarts~ Sackboy 462 posts

Qeustions on Spiderman 2 game

7 replies 0 views Edited Aug 6, 2004
Will someone tell me about Spiderman 2 the game! I am a big fan of the movie but I am not sure if i should get game! plez tell me if i should get it!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
469 posts

Re: Qeustions on Spiderman 2 game

Aug 6, 2004
I don't know much about the game it looks kinda good cheak here http://forums.videogamereview.com/showthread.php?t=3086
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
469 posts

Aug 6, 2004
or cheak  some reviews out

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4107 posts

Aug 6, 2004

Smarts wrote:
Will someone tell me about Spiderman 2 the game! I am a big fan of the movie but I am not sure if i should get game! plez tell me if i should get it!!!

It's based on the movie and a comment to the Sypro stop spamming on the boards.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
75 posts

Aug 6, 2004
You can rent it, and beet it. It's kinda short and once you beet it there is hardly anything worth playing on it and it gets old really fast.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Aug 6, 2004
Its a fun game! I have it so I would know
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1864 posts

Aug 6, 2004
this game is awesome. you could do anything noe. i like it cuz spiderman is the man. hot graphics and even better mode. its like a superman grand theft auto ~1~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com.jpg">
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2177 posts

Aug 6, 2004
Basically if you want to live the movie thing , the game isn't exactly like the movie .. while making the game the developers kept changing the original script of the game .. so its very different from the movie in terms of storyline , however the storyline is a very good one ..

The game Graphically is pretty good , the buildings and stuff have been done quite well , however the citizens and people around haven't been modeled perfectly (atleast , in the Ps2 versions) ... the Graphics aren't top-notch but very good anyway ..

The Gameplay is probably where the game owns (doesn't alomost every game for that matter) , if you've played Spiderman : The Movie (Ist one for Ps2) , more moves and stuff has been pushed into this game ... and also there is "Free Roaming" that is "Go anywhere you want to , anytime" (something like GTA , only you can't have hooker or steal a car .. only good guy stuff) , so if you wish to take a break from the main story , you can go roaming around the city and do side missions like save people who get robbed , and other superhero stuff ... so the game features a lot more than just the main plot .. however the side missions or "free-roaming" gets pretty repeatitative and you'll probably get bored of it later on .. however the game is an awesome game , free-roaming doesn't have to get boring , just that some people tend to get bored of stuff because of it being repetative ... It's a great game , if you liked it so far check out the Review for Spider Man : 2 from Gamespot ... then decide if you want it or not , my suggestion is if your not getting it now , rent it atleast its a great game ...
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (0 Views)
0 Likes