Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 05 2002
By: Mr_Antimatter Limit Breaker 21665 posts

PSU is having a beta test? where do I sign up? -nt

4 replies 1 views Edited Feb 5, 2002
nt = No Text

------------------------------,''We are all like raindrops falling from the sky, eventually landing on this sandy star and drying up from the heat of the sun. Even if protected by a huge umbrella, we never know what tomorrow may bring. someday we will be blown by the wind and be absorbed in the sandy Earth'' --From Trigun. ,------------------------------,I assure you, this message has no tipos. Any errors you think you may read are caused by that white rabbits casing some freaky stuff to go down in Wonderland. Alice needs to get her act together and stop that crase hare. What am I taking about? Beats me, I just write the disclaimer. Thank you.

Message 1 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2403 posts

Can't sign up the psu is selecting peeps to test the hdd -nt

Feb 5, 2002
nt = No Text

MACROSS VARIABLE FIGHTER X,PILOT:X,RANK:ACE,BIIRTH:12/07/86,ORIGIN:AOMORI
Message 2 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
21665 posts

Where do I sign up for PSU? and how much it cost? -nt

Feb 5, 2002
nt = No Text

------------------------------,''We are all like raindrops falling from the sky, eventually landing on this sandy star and drying up from the heat of the sun. Even if protected by a huge umbrella, we never know what tomorrow may bring. someday we will be blown by the wind and be absorbed in the sandy Earth'' --From Trigun. ,------------------------------,I assure you, this message has no tipos. Any errors you think you may read are caused by that white rabbits casing some freaky stuff to go down in Wonderland. Alice needs to get her act together and stop that crase hare. What am I taking about? Beats me, I just write the disclaimer. Thank you.

Message 3 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2403 posts

OH it's free and plus it's takes a couple of weeks to confirm anyway -nt

Feb 5, 2002
nt = No Text

MACROSS VARIABLE FIGHTER X,PILOT:X,RANK:ACE,BIIRTH:12/07/86,ORIGIN:AOMORI
Message 4 of 5 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2403 posts