Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Jan 29 2004
By: rohit123~ First Son 2 posts
Offline

PS2 system for US$40?

9 replies 2 views Edited Jan 29, 2004
Could someone explain how this works ? People have bought PS2 gaming systems for US$ 40 (or
,
atelast claim to). There are tons of auctions on Ebay for this...
,
 
,
Thanks
,
 
Message 1 of 10 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/11/2003
Offline
3339 posts
 

Re: PS2 system for US$40?

Jan 29, 2004
Im not sure.  Check ebay, search for Playstation 2, and then counter it by Lowest Price First.,
Message 2 of 10 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/16/2004
Offline
224 posts
 

Re: PS2 system for US$40?

Jan 29, 2004
you can get the system really cheap for that price or something similar if something is wrong with the laser or another part inside it.
Message 3 of 10 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/01/2003
Offline
672 posts
 

Re: PS2 system for US$40?

Jan 29, 2004

,
,
,rohit123 wrote:
,
Could someone explain how this works ? People have bought PS2 gaming systems for US$ 40 (or
,
atelast claim to). There are tons of auctions on Ebay for this...
,
 
,
Thanks
,
 

,
,

,
They could of traded in an older system and some games for it....then paid only 40 for the console
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GAMER ADVISORY PANEL MEMBER

Beta Tester: GAP 2.0, Monster Hunter, Crash N Burn, Project: Snowblind, Battlefield2: Modern Combat, Socom 3, Socom Fireteam Bravo, Jak X: Combat Racing, Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror, Final Fantasy XI (Xbox 360), Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters, Killzone: Liberation Online, Warhawk, Halo3, Home and Resistance2

Message 4 of 10 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/08/2002
Offline
1159 posts
 

Re: PS2 system for US$40?

Jan 30, 2004

,
,
,richburton wrote:

,
,
,rohit123 wrote:
,
Could someone explain how this works ? People have bought PS2 gaming systems for US$ 40 (or
,
atelast claim to). There are tons of auctions on Ebay for this...
,
 
,
Thanks
,
 

,
,

,
They could of traded in an older system and some games for it....then paid only 40 for the console
,
,

,
NO NO NO NO...Its so dumb lol. They are selling the URL to a site that I found myself on google LoL. Dont EVER spend $5.00 to get a ps2 for $40. These stupid people found the site on GOOGLE like I did and now theyre trying to sell it to you LoL. The site is: You pay $20 to the site, you are put on something called a MATRIX. This means that every time the site gets around $600 then they give a playstation 2 to the guy whos next on the MATRIX. So when you spend $20 to get put on this you are put on the BOTTEM of the list and it takes longer than a year LITTERALLY longer than a year to get your playstation 2. I SPAM the morons who try to do this on eBay and all of you should too. That just shows you want kind of scum there is on eBay. You cant get a working ps2 for under 120 bucks.

Message Edited by twoxtme on 01-29-2004 04:55 PM

AIM SN: methudsofmeyham

SOCOM II SN: Outside Smoke
Message 5 of 10 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 12/07/2003
Offline
581 posts
 

Re: PS2 system for US$40?

Jan 30, 2004

That has SCAM written all over it.. beware of those kind of folks!

,

 

,
GAP Member
Message 6 of 10 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/03/2004
Offline
1011 posts
 

Re: PS2 system for US$40?

Jan 30, 2004
i thought it was common sense that it was a scam
Message 7 of 10 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/25/2004
Offline
946 posts
 

Re: PS2 system for US$40?

Jan 30, 2004
twoextme wrote:
,
 
,
 
,
 
,
NO NO NO NO...Its so dumb lol. They are selling the URL to a site that I found myself on google LoL. Dont EVER spend $5.00 to get a ps2 for $40. These stupid people found the site on GOOGLE like I did and now theyre trying to sell it to you LoL. The site is: You pay $20 to the site, you are put on something called a MATRIX. This means that every time the site gets around $600 then they give a playstation 2 to the guy whos next on the MATRIX. So when you spend $20 to get put on this you are put on the BOTTEM of the list and it takes longer than a year LITTERALLY longer than a year to get your playstation 2. I SPAM the morons who try to do this on eBay and all of you should too. That just shows you want kind of scum there is on eBay. You cant get a working ps2 for under 120 bucks.
,
,
,
,
 
,
sound like he knows what hes talkin about
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Message 8 of 10 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/23/2004
Offline
207 posts
 

Re: PS2 system for US$40?

Jan 30, 2004
I HATE those auctions. There are so many of them. Some of them even say that its well worth it to spend two hours trying to get the PS2 for $25(Why would you want to spend 2 hours getting and filling out info to get a PS2 that won't arrive for more than a year?),
Message 9 of 10 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 01/29/2004
Offline
2 posts
 

Re: PS2 system for US$40?

Jan 30, 2004

Thanks for the replies. I can now ignore those auctions. Also which forum addresses modded

,

PS2s? I mean I want to buy a PS2, but mostly we get modded stuff here. I want to know does modding effect the quality of gameplay/graphics. And does it put any extra pressure on the lens. Do they last as long as unmodded ones.

,
Message 10 of 10 (2 Views)
Reply
0 Likes