Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 16 2002
By: mtfl1~old First Son 6 posts

PS 2 prices

5 replies 1 views Edited May 16, 2002
Has anyone heard anything about sony making some sort of reimbursement or at least some sort of an apology for charging all of us $100 dollars too much for their game.I don't think that all of a sudden it costs $100 dollars less to produce this game.Or are we all just casualties of a the huge corporate pissing contest.Well I know I will be emailing sony looking for some sort of an answer.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

RE: PS 2 prices

May 16, 2002
I do not believe there will be any kind of refund. It happened with the PSOne as well. It is just the result of supply and demand. You can buy gas today at one price and tomorrow will be cheaper. Are you going to ask for a refund?

Heck, they came out with the newer analog controllers for the PSOne one month after I bought mine. You can say that I am one of the few that has a set of "original" analog controllers.

You can ask them, but I doubt they will have any positive answers to you request. They have about 30 million units sold. Do you think they will refund 30 million * $100?

Good luck...

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

May 16, 2002
well 2 days ago i bought a ps2 for 336$ and today the price was 199$ I calleeed the store WALMAART and they said bring back the reciept and we did and i got a refund of 100$
you can do it another way if its defective they have to give you all your money back and then just go buy one for 199$

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
Final Boss
30058 posts

not up to Sony, its up to the company where you bought it and when you did -nt

May 16, 2002
nt = No Text

Sig - Ignorance Breeds Stupidity,
Formally chaynes...
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

May 16, 2002
You are all right I just needed to vent.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

May 17, 2002
I was lucky Wal-Mart gave me back the 100.00 differeence and said it was there policy within 30 days it was lowered they willl refund you the difference maybe a isolated incident but for once i was the lucky one :smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes