Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 05 2001
By: fordescape~old First Son 1 posts

Is Playstation Going out of Style./ Is ps2 taking over

8 replies 5 views Edited Dec 5, 2001
I was wondering if Playstion is going to get runed down by ps2. I been noticing that the prices of Playstation games are going down witch means it is going out(I suppose). Also I noticed that every time i go to a store and ask for a game that I saw in a magacine that I get every mounth the game is only ment for ps2 when it says ps2 than it has the playstaion symbol. I am confused about this. I am not the only one, my buds at school were wondering this to. So if possible, if you would either ask someone from the head of Playstation headquarters or if someone can find out for us? (THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH)

Message 1 of 9 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14645 posts

RE: Is Playstation Going out of Style./ Is ps2 taking over

Dec 5, 2001
The little PlayStation symbol isn't just for the PS1, it's the "PlayStation familiy logo" which can be PS1 or PS2. If you see the words "PlayStation 2" next to the symbol in the ad, it's for the PS2. If there's no "PlayStaiton 2", then it's for the original PlayStation.

Aeris lives!
Message 2 of 9 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

^^^^^^Hmmm..let me think...oh, this one's hard...I give up -nt

Dec 5, 2001
nt = No Text

BIGmouth out ;-p
Message 3 of 9 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

^^^^^^Hmmm..let me think...oh, this one's hard...I give up -nt

Dec 5, 2001
nt = No Text

BIGmouth out ;-p
Message 4 of 9 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
365 posts

The PS2 is a *next generation* console. Frankly I don't see the PS1 being around much longer. -nt

Dec 5, 2001
nt = No Text

For an honest opinion, just ask!
For an honest opinion, just ask!
Message 5 of 9 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Dec 5, 2001
The ps1 is still good to me,think about it...just cause thier cheaper dosent mean that the games are bad just that theps2 might be a little better. but nothing like th originels! o and may the force be with you!

Message 6 of 9 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Dec 5, 2001
The ps1 is still good to me,think about it...just cause thier cheaper dosent mean that the games are bad just that theps2 might be a little better. but nothing like th originels! o and may the force be with you!

Message 7 of 9 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Dec 5, 2001

Message 8 of 9 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Dec 5, 2001

Message 9 of 9 (5 Views)
0 Likes