274 posts

They'll just hire more celebrities to pretend like they play it mocking -nt

Apr 5, 2002
nt = No Text

Message 11 of 21 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6646 posts

i'm starting to feel like i'm at a fanboy convention after reading this thread -nt

Apr 5, 2002
nt = No Text

,null,}=( ?? ,}=( ??,}=( ??,null,Below is a listing of my favorite movies. This list is continually being re-evalutated.,null,Top 5 Movies of all time (in alphabetical order),=====================================,Braveheart,Clerks,Godfather, The,Hoop Dreams,Schindler's List,null,Rest of Top 10 (in alphabetical order),======================================,Empire Strikes Back, The,Fight Club,Memento,Pulp Fiction,Seven Samurai,null,Rest of Top 15 (in alphabetical order),======================================,Godfather II, The,Matrix, The,Shawshank Redemption, The,South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut,Star Wars,null,Rest of Top 20 (in alphabetical order),======================================,Boyz n the Hood,Fresh,Saving Private Ryan,Titanic,Tombstone,null,}=( ??,}=( ??,}=( ??
}=( "
I am the only 5-time Fanboy Hunter
I am the only 5-time Gamer
}=( "

Tha_Playa1's Victory Speech
===========================
'I am very happy to receive the honor of being the only 5-time Gamer. I'd like to take this moment to first and foremost thank God, through him miracles are possible. I'd also like to thank my family and friends. I also couldn't have done this without the help of Cheatster, XxSlashedXx, Demoman, and the rest of the spammers for making this possible. However, there is one person that without him, none of this could have happened for me (get's choked up). Zamboni, thank you. You hard work and ill temper has put me into board immortality (tear comes down my face). Thank you very much!!'
}=( "

Top 5 Movies of all time
========================
Braveheart
Clerks
Godfather, The
Hoop Dreams
Schindler's List

Rest of Top 10
==============
Empire Strikes Back, The
Fight Club
Memento
Pulp Fiction
Seven Samurai
Message 12 of 21 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2394 posts

yeah, xbox is not fairing too well overseas as of yet. -nt

Apr 5, 2002
nt = No Text

Don't be afraid, nothing wrong with a little "X"

I could not be any more surprised if I woke up with my head stapled to the carpet. - Clark Griswald (Christmas Vacation)
Message 13 of 21 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2394 posts

ps2 and the cube are killing the box on their home turf. -nt

Apr 5, 2002
nt = No Text

Don't be afraid, nothing wrong with a little "X"

I could not be any more surprised if I woke up with my head stapled to the carpet. - Clark Griswald (Christmas Vacation)
Message 14 of 21 (11 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30288 posts

i'm starting to feel like we all need to smack you... -nt

Apr 5, 2002
nt = No Text

Manwhore Racing....Yeah...I'm that guy... ,null,COPS LIE!!,null,+++++++++++++++++++++++FTP++++++++++++++++++++++++
OLD PS Forum Name "MOJOROSCO"

Message 15 of 21 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
654 posts

imagine that ps2 fans on a ps2 message board, uncanny ....... -nt

Apr 5, 2002
nt = No Text

To error is but one mistake....do it again and your an idiot.,
candy is dandy and liqour is quicker but sex wont rot your teeth or kill your liver

Message 16 of 21 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6646 posts

hehe...the only thing that would be better than that is smackin' mojo **SMACK** **SMACK** -nt

Apr 5, 2002
nt = No Text

,null,}=( ?? ,}=( ??,}=( ??,null,Below is a listing of my favorite movies. This list is continually being re-evalutated.,null,Top 5 Movies of all time (in alphabetical order),=====================================,Braveheart,Clerks,Godfather, The,Hoop Dreams,Schindler's List,null,Rest of Top 10 (in alphabetical order),======================================,Empire Strikes Back, The,Fight Club,Memento,Pulp Fiction,Seven Samurai,null,Rest of Top 15 (in alphabetical order),======================================,Godfather II, The,Matrix, The,Shawshank Redemption, The,South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut,Star Wars,null,Rest of Top 20 (in alphabetical order),======================================,Boyz n the Hood,Fresh,Saving Private Ryan,Titanic,Tombstone,null,}=( ??,}=( ??,}=( ??
}=( "
}=( "

'I am very happy to receive the honor of being the only 5-time Gamer. I'd like to take this moment to first and foremost thank God, through him miracles are possible. I'd also like to thank my family and friends. I also couldn't have done this without the help of Cheatster, XxSlashedXx, Demoman, and the rest of the spammers for making this possible. However, there is one person that without him, none of this could have happened for me (get's choked up). Zamboni, thank you. You hard work and ill temper has put me into board immortality (tear comes down my face). Thank you very much!!'
}=( "

Top 5 Movies of all time
========================
Braveheart
Clerks
Godfather, The
Hoop Dreams
Schindler's List

Rest of Top 10
==============
Empire Strikes Back, The
Fight Club
Memento
Pulp Fiction
Seven Samurai
Message 17 of 21 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6646 posts

yah, but this many fanboys on one board at a time? That is unacceptable!! -nt

Apr 5, 2002
nt = No Text

}=( "
}=( "

}=( "

Top 5 Movies of all time
========================
Braveheart
Clerks
Godfather, The
Hoop Dreams
Schindler's List

Rest of Top 10
==============
Empire Strikes Back, The
Fight Club
Memento
Pulp Fiction
Seven Samurai
Message 18 of 21 (11 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30288 posts

i get enough of that from the secretaries at my work thank you... -nt

Apr 5, 2002
nt = No Text

Manwhore Racing....Yeah...I'm that guy... ,null,COPS LIE!!,null,+++++++++++++++++++++++FTP++++++++++++++++++++++++

Message 19 of 21 (11 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30288 posts

just posting facts of a failing system overseas...hardly fanboyisnm -nt

Apr 5, 2002
nt = No Text

Message 20 of 21 (11 Views)
0 Likes