Reply
Apr 24 2003
By: Gohan2012~ Hekseville Citizen 373 posts
Offline

GTA: Vice City and something you might not have caught.......

9 replies 1 views Edited Apr 24, 2003

i think it's in the phone booth assassin missions where you have to kill a guy named mark hammond.....which is the name of the main character in the getaway.....so maybe my phils trailer poster of the beach that says getaway is a connection?

,

 

,

I didn't notice this till now, on my second run through the game (first was with cheats being used.....) but then i got halfway through and found out it ruins the 100%......

"I'm gonna go, I'm gonna go to my cave and find my power animal."
Message 1 of 10 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/30/2002
Offline
3973 posts
 

Re: GTA: Vice City and something you might not have caught.......

Apr 24, 2003
Might be a coincidence.  Mark Hammond sounds like a common name
Message 2 of 10 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/26/2003
Offline
2168 posts
 

Re: GTA: Vice City and something you might not have caught.......

Apr 24, 2003

,
,
,Gohan2012 wrote:
,

i think it's in the phone booth assassin missions where you have to kill a guy named mark hammond.....which is the name of the main character in the getaway.....so maybe my phils trailer poster of the beach that says getaway is a connection?

,

 

,

I didn't notice this till now, on my second run through the game (first was with cheats being used.....) but then i got halfway through and found out it ruins the 100%......


,
,

yeah i heard about that and i also heard that one guy you have to kill is named marco tanner from the driver series. never checked it out but my friend told me about it.
Message 3 of 10 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/04/2003
Offline
373 posts
 

Re: GTA: Vice City and something you might not have caught.......

Apr 24, 2003
I KNEW i recognized that name!!!!! That was bugging me for the longest time......
"I'm gonna go, I'm gonna go to my cave and find my power animal."
Message 4 of 10 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/17/2003
Offline
103 posts
 

Re: GTA: Vice City and something you might not have caught.......

Apr 24, 2003
The closed thing to porn stuff in VC is not that Candy Suxxx gal. Instead, it is your (tommy's) malibu club's bartender (take a sniper rifle that allows you to zoom in/out, stand in front of that bartender gal, zoom in by R1 + square and you'll see what I mean).
Message 5 of 10 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/17/2003
Offline
99 posts
 

Re: GTA: Vice City and something you might not have caught.......

Apr 24, 2003

,
,
,certified-psx-pert wrote:
The closed thing to porn stuff in VC is not that Candy Suxxx gal. Instead, it is your (tommy's) malibu club's bartender (take a sniper rifle that allows you to zoom in/out, stand in front of that bartender gal, zoom in by R1 + square and you'll see what I mean).
,
,

And here I thought it was the photos in the mansion office of Tommy with Candy.... hrm yep I was right...
- Jek
Message 6 of 10 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 04/06/2003
Offline
42 posts
 

Re: GTA: Vice City and something you might not have caught.......

Apr 25, 2003

,
,
,Gohan2012 wrote:
,

i think it's in the phone booth assassin missions where you have to kill a guy named mark hammond.....which is the name of the main character in the getaway.....so maybe my phils trailer poster of the beach that says getaway is a connection?

,

 

,

I didn't notice this till now, on my second run through the game (first was with cheats being used.....) but then i got halfway through and found out it ruins the 100%......


,
,
um..... you wouldn't happen to still have a few of those cheats would you?
Message 7 of 10 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/19/2003
Offline
239 posts
 

Re: GTA: Vice City and something you might not have caught.......

Apr 25, 2003


Jek wrote:





certified-psx-pert wrote:
The closed thing to porn stuff in VC is not that Candy Suxxx gal. Instead, it is your (tommy's) malibu club's bartender (take a sniper rifle that allows you to zoom in/out, stand in front of that bartender gal, zoom in by R1 + square and you'll see what I mean).




And here I thought it was the photos in the mansion office of Tommy with Candy.... hrm yep I was right...




There are many neat things you can zoom into with the sniper rifle. After I found the pictures on the desk I started to zoom in on everything. Have you guys found apartment 3C or maybe it's 1C, anyways you'll know what I'm talking about.
"When you pirate Mp3's you're downloading Communisim."
Socom Name(Rogue): WiTs "Always keep your WiTs about you on the battlefield."
Message 8 of 10 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/03/2003
Offline
4086 posts
 

Re: GTA: Vice City and something you might not have caught.......

Apr 25, 2003
hmmmm sounds verrrry intersting...
_______________________________________________________

Whoever so sees my true identity, never has enough time to turn around.
Anticipation of Death is more feared than death itself.

PSN PsykoMantis
Message 9 of 10 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/04/2003
Offline
373 posts
 

Re: GTA: Vice City and something you might not have caught.......

Apr 25, 2003

nope, no cheats....not here anyways.....but i could lead you to where they might be....

,

 

,

moc.emertxexsp.www

"I'm gonna go, I'm gonna go to my cave and find my power animal."
Message 10 of 10 (1 View)
Reply
0 Likes