Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 08 2005
By: scoobydoodoo~ First Son 2 posts

GETTING MY PS2 ONLINE?????

5 replies 79 views Edited Aug 8, 2005
i would like to know if there is a way to play your ps2 thruogh your,computer connection?  i have a wireless connection, but someone,told me there is a way to hook my ps2 to my computer and play on my tv,still.  i am not sure what i would have to do or get to make this,work.  can your computer run ps2 games?  i am trying to get,around using the wireless gaming adapter b/c i am too far from the,router to make a connection that way. 
Message 1 of 6 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
170 posts

Re: GETTING MY PS2 ONLINE?????

Aug 8, 2005
lol... ive had lots of touble setting it up as well... but you dont,play ps2 games on your computer lol..... you play it on your ps2....,and it goes on your tv... this actually has nothing to do with your,computer.... but yours is wireless.... i dont know about that..... but,i have wires... and this is how mine works.... i have a modem thing....,to convert things into internet.... i buy a ethernet cable and hook it,up to my modem... adn the other end to my ps2. once you have connected,it, you put in the online setup disc and you set up everything... you,need the mac address etc.... but you could just press automatic and the,connection you have will find all the numbers and stuff automatically,for you... but if you have tightly secured internet like telus high,speed(the one i have) you cant do everthing auto... u have to call,them, give them your password username, etc... then they set it up for,you... nd theyll lead you through the rest...... good luck... this,online could be a pain...
Message 2 of 6 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4139 posts

Aug 8, 2005
how is your PC connected to the internet?  If you want to use wireless you could get another access point to extend the range of your network?,
not much for a sig anymore
Message 3 of 6 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2589 posts

Aug 8, 2005
This tells you how to do what you are describing: http://www.i-hacked.com/content/view/118/85/
Message 4 of 6 (79 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Aug 8, 2005
i am in need of help on how to conect my playstaion ot the internet if sum would could help me call me at (585)973 7623 or email me ur number and i can call u my email is badlamma400@yahoo.com

Message 5 of 6 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1760 posts

Aug 8, 2005
ar that?

its the sound of 1000 people posting your phone number on XXX chat sites
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 6 of 6 (79 Views)
0 Likes