Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 19 2002
By: GreatGrandDukey~ Limit Breaker 22369 posts

Extended Play is crap. The only thing worth while on there is the "news"... -nt

8 replies 2 views Edited Jan 19, 2002
nt = No Text

That's right... I am GreatGrandDukey and this is my sig!,null,Since I'm so cool you'll want to find me on AIM... and while you're at it you'll be begging me for my E-mail addy as well. So enjoy...,null,AIM » GreatGrandDukey,E-Mail » GreatGrandDukey@toast.com,null,New car, caviar, four star daydream... Think I'll buy me a football team...,null,Pretty badass sig isn't it?,null,*********Please for the love of God DO NOT IM me unless you are on my buddy list (you guys know who you are) or you have something USEFUL to say.**********
Message 1 of 9 (2 Views)
0 Likes
This widget could not be displayed.
0 posts

That's nice...wait...what the hell is Extended Play? -nt

Jan 19, 2002
nt = No Text

`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`,null,Board member since April 14, 2000.,null,AOL Instant Messenger - mattstockton12,MSN Messenger - mattstockton12@hotmail.com,ICQ - 123661019,Email - mattstockton12@gameasylum.net,null,If you become a problem, you will be replaced, banned, shut down, erased.,null,My PS2 Game Want-list:,¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯,1.) TimeSplitters 2,2.) Maximo: Ghosts To Glory,3.) Medal of Honor Frontline,4.) Onimusha 2,5.) Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy,6.) State of Emergency,7.) Freekstyle,8.) Spider-Man The Movie,9.) Time Crisis 2,10.) Twisted Metal: Black,null,You're the newbie. I'm the master. Beg for mercy. More and faster.,null,My favorite quotes:,null,''I stand corrected, I am blind and stupid.'' -Deltan (in reply to me),null,''i played the getaway on my friends nintendo saturn'' - psgirl01
Message 2 of 9 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22369 posts

A video game show on Tech TV...

Jan 19, 2002
I like The Screen Savers and Silicon Spin on there tho. John C. Divorak is funny.

That's right... I am GreatGrandDukey and this is my sig!

Since I'm so cool you'll want to find me on AIM... and while you're at it you'll be begging me for my E-mail addy as well. So enjoy...

AIM » GreatGrandDukey
E-Mail » GreatGrandDukey@toast.com

New car, caviar, four star daydream... Think I'll buy me a football team...

Pretty badass sig isn't it?

*********Please for the love of God DO NOT IM me unless you are on my buddy list (you guys know who you are) or you have something USEFUL to say.**********
Message 3 of 9 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7317 posts

Well it may not be the greatest show, but it's all we got.

Jan 19, 2002
Hey don't complain. It's one of the few shows of it's kind. Unless you like Electric Playground, but there even worse. They have boring interviews and girl host who aren't real gamers, but from the Real World show and they review games like Stuart Little on GBA, Crap. Extended Play tries to be more serious. It was cool to see reviews of MGS2, GT3, GTA3, ICO, FFX on TV. You get more of an idea of what the game is like on a TV review. Or at the end of the year when everyone on Extended Play chose there favorite game of the year. Hey, I don't how old you are, but I've seen every video game show of the last 20 years and believe me. Extended Play is the best so far.

Message 4 of 9 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

A video game show on what channel -nt

Jan 19, 2002
nt = No Text

Message 5 of 9 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22369 posts

Tech TV -nt

Jan 19, 2002
nt = No Text

That's right... I am GreatGrandDukey and this is my sig!,null,Since I'm so cool you'll want to find me on AIM... and while you're at it you'll be begging me for my E-mail addy as well. So enjoy...,null,AIM » GreatGrandDukey,E-Mail » GreatGrandDukey@toast.com,null,New car, caviar, four star daydream... Think I'll buy me a football team...,null,Pretty badass sig isn't it?,null,*********Please for the love of God DO NOT IM me unless you are on my buddy list (you guys know who you are) or you have something USEFUL to say.**********
Message 6 of 9 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

what's tech tv -nt

Jan 19, 2002
nt = No Text

Message 7 of 9 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22369 posts

In that area being the best doesn't mean a whole lot. -nt

Jan 19, 2002
nt = No Text

Message 8 of 9 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
22369 posts

354 on DirecTV... it's a TV channel. -nt

Jan 19, 2002
nt = No Text

Message 9 of 9 (2 Views)
0 Likes