Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 02 2003
By: Dewski~old First Son 5 posts

Dr. Muto Help

3 replies 3 views Edited Jan 2, 2003

We are not sure what to do in the game.  We are at the Main Drill Room with the frozen gears in the circular room with the boosters.  We cannot grab the boosters as the spiny docfish to spin the gears out of control.  Are we in the wrong room or what?  Do we need to go in the tube marked Main Room?  If so how do we continue on past the point where the big red button is.  The jump is too far for the mouse to make it to the other side (with the red button).  What are we doing wrong?  Please help us as we are stuck and the game is getting boring.  Thank You in advance.

Dewski 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
79 posts

Re: Dr. Muto Help

Jan 2, 2003
Well, I don't think anyone can help you.  You are possibly the only person to buy the game.
Matthew 6:25-27
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jan 4, 2003
I have not purchased the game, I just rented it.  I figured out what was wrong anyway.  I missed a mission in the previous board and was not able to see the door needed to get to where I wanted to be.  I have returned the game and waiting for Ratchet & Clank to be available to rent.  I hear this game is awesome.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jan 4, 2003
I have not purchased the game, I just rented it.  I figured out what was wrong anyway.  I missed a mission in the previous board and was not able to see the door needed to get to where I wanted to be.  I have returned the game and waiting for Ratchet & Clank to be available to rent.  I hear this game is awesome.  Blockbuster has only 1 copy of the game though.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (3 Views)
0 Likes