Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 27 2001
By: tryon01~old First Son 3 posts

Dead Playstation?

3 replies 3 views Edited Jul 27, 2001
Our playstation just stopped working. My son put a game in and shut the top down (like he always does). It should have just started the game, but it didn't respond. It is probably 4-5 years old. Is there anything we can do? Any suggestions? Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (3 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34444 posts

You could have it fixed for like $50... Other than that... You just got a new doorstop. -nt

Jul 27, 2001
nt = No Text

,null,<?,//signature presented to you in PHP,//include my lil box of toolz,include("toolz.php");,//print my email addy using the print_link function in toolz.php,print_link("psx_cheatster@gameasylum.net");,//print to monitor,echo "Webmaster of GAME ASYLUM, the craziest site on the NET";,echo "<br><br>Member since 11/26/99";,//Use the following functions in toolz.php,print_long_list_of_crap_I_own_that_no_one_cares_about();,print_witty_quote_that_no_one_cares_about();,print_n00b_faq_for_people_who_can_not_read_the_manual();,print_stupid_annoying_ASCii_art_that_no_one_cares_about();,//If you have no clue what any of this is, it's a joke... so ummm... carry on.,?>
"Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start
Just because we use cheats doesn't mean we're not smart."
- Moldy Peaches
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

RE: Dead Playstation?

Jul 31, 2001
when he plays it, turn it upside down before you turn it on. put some thick books under it on each side of the play station.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

RE: Dead Playstation?

Aug 1, 2001
Will this help? What is the logic in that?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (3 Views)
0 Likes