Jun 23 2002
By: Peanut_18~old First Son 1 posts

B.S.

21 replies 0 views Edited Jun 23, 2002
I'm going to be totally honest. I've had a playstation for quite a while. And I liked how all the games came out for this system. But now all of a sudden, since there's playstation 2, they don't make playstation games anymore. What kinda crap is that? If you are so concerned with pleasing customers and making everone happy, why don't u make games for both systems instead of just for one. Honestly, you're probably losing more people to sega and nintendo because of your stupid actions. Hopefully someone smart will read this message and actually do something about it. Instead of saying they read this and they really don't. So if I never get a response or see a change, thanks for nothing playstation!!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 22 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2652 posts

There's nobody smart here. -nt

Jun 23, 2002
nt = No Text

The biggest moron I've ever seen on the boards: jonno, with bbaseball_87 in a close second.,null,If I was in a war, instead of throwing a hand grenade at the enemy, I would throw a muffin. Maybe it'll make everyone think about how stupid war is, and while they are thinking, I would throw a real grenade at them.,null,Games: Grand Theft Auto III, Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid 2, Gran Turismo 3, Devil May Cry, Tekken Tag Tournament, SSX, Jak & Daxter, Final Fantasy Chronicles, Final Fantasy X, Dark Cloud, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3, Spider-Man, Silent Hill 2 ,
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 22 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14645 posts

Technology changes, systems die, that's just how it works. -nt

Jun 23, 2002
nt = No Text

I shall make you bleed!!!
Aeris lives!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 22 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

RE: B.S.

Jun 23, 2002
Ummmm..yeah. If you'd look at some of the new release listings you'd also notice that there are some games still being released for psone. Like Lilo & Stitch. I've also heard (possible rumor here) that Black and White is coming out for ps one.

I've still been allocated a full showcase in my dept for psone...unlike say, N64 which gets room enough for our two remaining consoles ever, and our nine remaining games.Like another poster said: Technology changes. Get over it.

"I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day; Tomorrow isn't looking good either"

"I can only please one person a day. Today isn't your day; Tomorrow isn't looking good either."
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 22 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Final Boss
30058 posts

btw Playstation is not a company heh, it's Sony lol -nt

Jun 23, 2002
nt = No Text

Sig - Ignorance Breeds Stupidity,
Formally chaynes...
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 22 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4260 posts

It's not Playstation(well Sony is the real company) that makes all the games

Jun 23, 2002
There are other companies and they are the ones not making the game for that system( Square, Infograms, etc.). So before you go around filing complaints against remember not just Sony makes the games. And besides. Go into the 2000's and get with PS2. Get out of the 90's.

If you remember himI was FFfreak! hahaha
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 22 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4203 posts

I read this, and i think you are weird -nt

Jun 23, 2002
nt = No Text

"It's A Good Day To Play",null,The Monkeys are back. You thought you could get away from those marshmallow picking primeapes didn't you? How wrong you are. They are in my back yard picking marshmallows from the trees as we speak. The other day Jimmy the Monkey tried to lead a revolt. We uhhhh relocated him. The Monkeys learned. ,
I own a GC and a PS2 :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 22 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4260 posts

lol -nt

Jun 23, 2002
nt = No Text

If you remember himI was FFfreak! hahaha
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 22 (0 Views)