Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 05 2002
By: nineismine Survivor 2932 posts

Anyone have an informed opinion on Drakan? -nt

5 replies 1 views Edited Feb 5, 2002
nt = No Text

If there is a god it's probably me.,E-mail your thoughts and feelings to me at ,chadtorkkola@hotmail.com,GTA3 is overrated.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
This widget could not be displayed.
0 posts

IGN put up a review recently...I think Gamespot did too -nt

Feb 5, 2002
nt = No Text

`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`,null,Board member since April 14, 2000.,null,AOL Instant Messenger - mattstockton12,MSN Messenger - mattstockton12@hotmail.com,ICQ - 123661019,Email - mattstockton12@hotmail.com,null,If you become a problem, you will be replaced, banned, shut down, erased.,null,My PS2 Game Want-list:,¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯,1.) TimeSplitters 2,2.) Maximo: Ghosts To Glory,3.) Medal of Honor Frontline,4.) Freekstyle ,5.) Onimusha 2,6.) State of Emergency,7.) Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy,8.) Spider-Man The Movie,9.) Time Crisis 2,10.) Twisted Metal: Black,null,You're the newbie. I'm the master. Beg for mercy. More and faster.,null,My favorite quotes:,null,''I stand corrected, I am blind and stupid.'' -Deltan (in reply to me),null,''i played the getaway on my friends nintendo saturn'' - psgirl01
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2803 posts

what kinda game is it? -nt

Feb 5, 2002
nt = No Text

come in here dear boy,have a cigar,youre gonna go far youre gonna fly high,youre never gonna die,your gonna make it if ya try,theyre gonna love you.
come in here dear boy,have a cigar,youre gonna go far youre gonna fly high,youre never gonna die,your gonna make it if ya try,theyre gonna love you.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
0 posts

Old school adventure...kinda like Tomb Raider I believe -nt

Feb 5, 2002
nt = No Text

`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`°º¤øø¤º°`,null,Board member since April 14, 2000.,null,AOL Instant Messenger - mattstockton12,MSN Messenger - mattstockton12@hotmail.com,ICQ - 123661019,Email - mattstockton12@hotmail.com,null,If you become a problem, you will be replaced, banned, shut down, erased.,null,My PS2 Game Want-list:,¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯,1.) TimeSplitters 2,2.) Maximo: Ghosts To Glory,3.) Medal of Honor Frontline,4.) Freekstyle ,5.) Onimusha 2,6.) State of Emergency,7.) Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy,8.) Spider-Man The Movie,9.) Time Crisis 2,10.) Twisted Metal: Black,null,You're the newbie. I'm the master. Beg for mercy. More and faster.,null,My favorite quotes:,null,''I stand corrected, I am blind and stupid.'' -Deltan (in reply to me),null,''i played the getaway on my friends nintendo saturn'' - psgirl01
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2803 posts

can you make her neked like in tomb raider -nt

Feb 5, 2002
nt = No Text

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes
0 posts

I doubt it...and I don't think you could in Tomb Raider...at least not in the PSX versions... -nt

Feb 5, 2002
nt = No Text

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (1 View)
0 Likes