This widget could not be displayed.
Dec 09 1999
By: Anonymous Member 0 posts

64 is GARBAGE!

13 replies 7 views Edited Dec 9, 1999
N64 sucks. I mean come on it's a cartridge system. What crap is that? PS2 has better sound graphics and games (controllers better too). N64 has NO GOOD GAMES. It's also for stupid immature people who like pothetic little frogs/dinosaurs and Pokemon. Not to mention the stupid plumber. It's so bad Mario doesn't even have shading or any texture whatsoever.
Also the analog is useless.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (7 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

RE: 64 is GARBAGE!

Dec 9, 1999
Are you talking about the Nintendo 64? I don't think ou are because the best game to ever be released is Zelda 64! And what about the analog? How is it useless? PS2s new controller is all analog(buttons too). Wasn't it Nintendo who brought out the analog before PSX? Don't get me wrong, you are right that there are no games and that it is for the kiddies but don't go and say it sucks just because you can't afford one pal! //////#~~~Keep it Burnin'~~~

It's time, once again, to come aboard the HO! train! I want you to get a phatie, light that BluNt up and say, "Pimpin' ain't easy!"
-GodFather
It's time, once again, to come aboard the HO! train! I want you to get a phatie, light that BluNt up and say, "Pimpin' ain't easy!"
-GodFather
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (7 Views)
0 Likes
0 posts

Dec 9, 1999
Zelda has 3 weapons 3 armors what the hell kind of crap is that? HUH? you must be 5 because Zelda is too f_____g easy! FF7 and 8 are real RPGs thousands of weapons, many characters, cool spells, 4 DISKS! Zelda is one puny cartridge. FF8 has real RPG battles not cheap like in Zelda and 7 has many minigames which Zelda lacks. Yes 64 had analog first but PSX's is much better! I bought a PSX with the money I could of wasted on the peice of garbage 64. So why don't you take that crap system and your kiddie characters and then proceed to throw it in your fireplace (if you smell what the great Kieran is cooking!) reply if you know that PS is the UNDISPUTED BEST SYSTEM ON THE MARKET!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (7 Views)
0 Likes
0 posts

Dec 9, 1999
I think we owe all these companies a debt of gratitude. I personally dont think any system is garbage considering the amount of work that goes into developing/producing them. If it werent for Sega and Nintendo, the gaming industry wouldnt be where it is today. And Thanks to Sony, they made an extraordinary system that we all know and love. So dont knock any of these systems when you dont know how hard these people work to make them.

-»¦?üt§î??éR¦«
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (7 Views)
0 Likes
0 posts

Dec 9, 1999
I hate the Dreamcast and 64 systems I think they should have never been created. Dreamcast was supposed to be so great, but all the games sucked except for NFL and NBA2K. Nintendo just plain out sucks!
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (7 Views)
0 Likes
0 posts

Dec 9, 1999
Dude 64 licks my nuts
-The Man
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

If sony's analog is so much better, then why are most games still all or nothin on the stick.

Dec 9, 1999
no text

Racing is not racing unless you do it 3 wide and at 230mph.
Racing is not racing unless you do it 3 wide and at 230mph.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (7 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 9, 1999
F U bitZh n64 has excellent games and u can suck my **** if u think something else
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (7 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Dec 9, 1999
the playstation is way better then the n64. n64 sucks my peno. if you think the n64 is better then you better @$%&^*
suck and $@#%#$
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (7 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Dec 9, 1999
How can you compare Zelda to Final Fantasy 7 & 8. Zelda is an Adventure game and FF7 & 8 is a RPG. Two totally differnt
game types.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (7 Views)
0 Likes