Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 16 2013
By: morgorath20 First Son 13 posts

Ps2 controller

2 replies 271 views Edited Jul 16, 2013

So I was painting one of my ps2 controllers and left in the garage to dry.  Needless to say my mom drove over it.  Making it unusuable.  The problem is that it's not the traditional ps2 controller.  It was slightly bigger and had grooves on the back where your hands lay.  I was was wondering if anyone could figure out where I could buy the same one because now I just have half a controller shell and with the circuit boards and buttons.

I'll post pictures of what the controller I have looks like.  If you need more pictures I can defintely take more.  Thanks in advanced.Inside

Outside of the bottom

Outside of the top 

Inside of the top

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (271 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Re: Ps2 controller

Jul 16, 2013

The first picture is just to show what color it was originally in case for some odd reason this version only came like that.

The secod picture is to show the actual look of the controller and to show that it is a bit larger.

The 3rd picture I scratched off the paint to show that this an officially licensed ps2 controller.

and the 4th picture is just for another look at the color of it.

I guess this could be a ps1 controller considering they did end up releasing the original dualshock with the analogs, but I bought this, I wanna say, a year or 2 before the ps3 was released.  So any help on where I could buy one would be helpful,  whether it be ebay, amazon, etc.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Re: Ps2 controller

Nov 21, 2013
Try searching on eBay.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (162 Views)
0 Likes