Ive been doing that...

Photobucket
Message 1 of 8 (16 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41285 posts

Re: Summoning minigame...

Jul 7, 2010
It says something about points (which I guess plays a larger role in the full game) but otherwise, I've been hammering away randomly.

What I do hate about it is when you use it and then someone on your team dies and you have to wait to revive them again (which is why I usually wait till 2 die). I guess a Healing effect would help.

Message 2 of 8 (16 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jul 7, 2010

I didnt even know they could resurrect people, do you need to put a certain command in?

does your fever bar need to be all golden?

Message 3 of 8 (16 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41285 posts

Jul 7, 2010

Oddstuff wrote:

I didnt even know they could resurrect people, do you need to put a certain command in?

does your fever bar need to be all golden?

Fever Bar completely full and then use the 'Summon' chant (X-XX-XX). It waits to unleash an attack but other than that, it revives any dead teammates and teleports any that are far off to the summoner's position.

Message 4 of 8 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Jul 7, 2010

More clearing up of things...

-When fever bar is completly full you can summon a Djinn (basicaly a miracle in P1 and P2 but i think this time you summon patapon types -yumipon yaripon tatepon ect.)

-You make beats to your hearts desire to rack up points- points affect what the Djinn does or the Djinns attack power

-The summoner is the point at which all heros spawn to alive or dead, if alive there is no afect but if dead they are restored to complete health

-At end of the beating of the drums the Djinn does something speacil, the one in the demo throws spears that rip the enemy to shreds

Let me just tell ya, I'm pretty good at this, I figured out that doing the same beat 4 times you get a times 10 multiplyer so i can get a pretty high score reallt fast, and you can get good or perfect notes (depending on when you hit them or something else? idk)

I just do X-XX-XX and i usally get Perect! for all 5 notes and it gives me about 80,000-300,000 every time and the fourth time i do it i get 2,500,000-3,500,00 points which makes the score bar go up really fast

the best i've gotten is 6 million.... I wanna see someone get a billion though that would be sweet

At a score of 6 million each spear did like 10,000 damage and it killed eveything in front of us it was funny

Photobucket
Currently playing: MINECRAFT!!!
Waiting for: APRIL 12!!! PATAPON 3!!!
Message 5 of 8 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
81 posts

Jul 8, 2010

Best I've done so far in a single beat-round is 770k and change.  Triangle-hold, then 6 more triangles.  If you hold down triangle the last time it'll start the next round with a perfect press.  Nail all perfects for the 770k, do it twice in a row for a 10x multiplier.  Only managed that a few times.  I usually end the summoning around 10 million.

Message 6 of 8 (16 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41285 posts

Jul 8, 2010
Really getting tired of people 'abusing' this. Instead of waiting for a 2nd person to die, who's already in red, they'll use it for the first and the 2nd person will die during the summoning and it's like an endless chain of stupidity. I'll be watching the 2nd person's health drop to a sliver and waiting to use my summon and then someone uses theirs while he's alive

And people need to stop using it against the Dragons. When the Dragons die during a summoning, you have no way of retreating from their explosion. Can't tell you how many times 3 of us have died at the same time because of this.

Message 7 of 8 (16 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Jul 13, 2010

I don't think many people even KNOW about the summoning minigame. Only, like, two people knew it ressurected dead team mates, but most of the time the player uses it RIGHT at the goal post when nothing is in front of  us. I use it a lot though, like when I'm the only one left.

btw, I've somehow managed a highscore of nine million... I wish I knew how I did it.

Message 8 of 8 (16 Views)
0 Likes