Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 15 2011
By: LB5Tyme Hekseville Citizen 286 posts

*2PoN X* presents "Team ExP" (ExTreMe PoN's)!!!

2 replies 474 views Edited Apr 15, 2011

Hello good peoples...I am posting this 2day 2 say that Patapon 3 is the most expansive game of all 3 (yeah, I had fun beating them all! lol)! I also wanted 2 say "See me on-line ya PANSIES...I'm ready 2 party or battle it's your choice!!!  Shouts out & kudos 2 the team that kept this series going. Anyhoo this game will make U work (30 hours in and barely past level 13...wow). Working with the Yaripon (spear class) "UberHerO". It's so many classes this game will rock for a long time (especially if they have extra maps in the future 2 keep the game fresh...just food 4 thought) 

Well what do you guys (& gals) think of "Team ExP" (sounds simple, but can U be labled "Extreme"?)...yeah & "2PoN X" (Notorious P.O.N. was 2 long...lmao) Yeah so, I'm on-line, passin' out cards looking 4 a "Pata Posse" 2 run the show & beat the "PON" out the other pansies!!! Well give'em "PataPain" & have fun doin' it...Peace Out 4 Now!

-2PoN X-

"May the "Chakas" be with U" 

RK-AnT1_PaNSy_X IS READY 2 EXPOSE THE NOOB N U...!!!

Deal with IT or IT will deal with U!!!

Signed: ********** THE LAGG-SLAYER!!! ***********

THE PRESIDENT NEEDS ME AT THE WHITE HOUSE FOR ADV. STATEGIES!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (474 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Re: *2PoN X* presents "Team ExP" (ExTreMe PoN's)!!!

Apr 17, 2011

2PoN X with some interesting news (info)...

Well hello good peoples...remember when U can beat a game in a week (or less than that...maybe a day)? Well that just simply (almost...unless someone plays 24hrs staight, daily...wow) impossible with the depth of “P3”! I'm “goin' nuts” over here having to back track to muscle up my team...yeah I go online for my “UH” (Uberhero...for 1st time readers) to juice him up, but back at @ home, I got to whip these PoNs into shape...

So with all that out the way here's some things I learned as my UH just passed lvl 17

Sell your items, get major ka-ching & use it 2 lvl up your teams hardware (weapons/helmets) it really does make a difference. I couldn't find it @ 1st because I thought that feature was available in the Meden Mart. Since then I was able to max out my UH's weapon & I can even name it...(nice touch).

Oh yeah, that feature is in the “Armory” room. Just select the weapon with “X” button, a question pops up “Disband (sell) this item” Select yes and...”ka-ching...moolah” is at your disposal. Keep that in mind.

Have fun fellow PoNs!    

“2PoN X”

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (474 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Re: *2PoN X* presents "Team ExP" (ExTreMe PoN's)!!!

Apr 17, 2011

2PoN X here with some important info...

Just got past several levels and I noticed that the you need a healer (medic) on your team. Think about it...especially when you are on harder levels. I got an “AI” magician healer (under Yaripon (spear class) UberHerO I picked) and that's the next UberHerO I want to max out! He comes in so handy in tough situations but make sure he is protected until maxed up!!!

When U just beaten a hard monster/enemy, what U want 2 do right afterward is just hit the charge/defend songs in that order several times and before you know it your health is maxed out (and also keep an eye out on your health gauge). Also there are other healers in different classes..so prep one for your single campaign. You'll thank me later. Well have fun and see ya online...

“2PoN X” has spoken...the question is do you care 2 learn?!?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (474 Views)
0 Likes