Uncharted Territory
1745 posts

Re: is sony's preposed relaunch of the go proof that...

Feb 7, 2010

frillybob wrote:

good point only people who have not had a PSP before say the Go is awesome
The price is to high, if they really gave the go some good features that outranked the k's then I'd upgrade, also way to early to go all digtial

if they dropped the price by 100 dollars then I think it'd work!!

Have you read the forums at all there are first time buyers that returned the go for k series

I would have paid 250 if it was what I wanted, you jus ganna have to excpet a lot of people jus don't like the go

Message 11 of 25 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
662 posts

Feb 7, 2010

p4s2p0 wrote:

frillybob wrote:

The price is to high, if they really gave the go some good features that outranked the k's then I'd upgrade, also way to early to go all digtial

Have you read the forums at all there are first time buyers that returned the go for k series

I would have paid 250 if it was what I wanted, you jus ganna have to excpet a lot of people jus don't like the go

And... while you are excepting the fact that a lot of people don't like the Go - you might also want to accept the fact that a lot of people do.

I'm not sure what the percentages are.  Nobody is.

The people I feel most sorry for are those that have a Go and don't like it.  They are the ones that didn't do their homework and ended-up with something that didn't meet their needs.

I'm happy with mine, but I knew what I was getting into.

Message 12 of 25 (15 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Feb 7, 2010

LFDog wrote:

p4s2p0 wrote:

frillybob wrote:

And... while you are excepting the fact that a lot of people don't like the Go - you might also want to accept the fact that a lot of people do.

The people I feel most sorry for are those that have a Go and don't like it.  They are the ones that didn't do their homework and ended-up with something that didn't meet their needs.

You never know maybe there is no way for them to do said research or maybe they were lied to from the employees(i personally seen this happen) or maybe it was a gift(from someone with no gaming knowlege) and idk about you but i would feel disrespected if i spent that kind of money for a friend/family memory only to have them return it.

iTofuMan Trophy Card

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 25 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
662 posts

Feb 7, 2010

Okay. 

I feel sorry for those that didn't do their own research.

I feel sorry for those that tried to do research and were lied to.

I feel sorry for those that got a gift they don't like. 

That happens with every product. 

Message 14 of 25 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
662 posts

Feb 7, 2010

Okay.  I guess if you've never seen anyone with one then it must be bad.

Message 15 of 25 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1745 posts

Feb 7, 2010

LFDog wrote:

p4s2p0 wrote:

frillybob wrote:

I sure someone somewhere likes the go like yourself, even pinto cars were driven. I've never seen anyone with one is all. I know lots of people with k series, none of them wanted the go either.

Message Edited by p4s2p0 on 02-07-2010 10:25 AM
Message 16 of 25 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1745 posts

Feb 7, 2010

I am a psp fan first and foremost I'd rather see someone with a go than a ipod,ds or whatever

So even if i don't like the go, if it brings more people to psp then I'm happy. Means more sucess for psp

Message 17 of 25 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
662 posts

Feb 7, 2010

p4s2p0 wrote:

I am a psp fan first and foremost I'd rather see someone with a go than a ipod,ds or whatever

So even if i don't like the go, if it brings more people to psp then I'm happy. Means more sucess for psp

I hope we all are.
PSP's (no matter what type) are the best portable gaming systems available.  I *like* my DS, I LOVE my PSP's. 

Message 18 of 25 (15 Views)
Lombax Warrior
100 posts

Feb 8, 2010

LFDog wrote:

Okay.  I guess if you've never seen anyone with one then it must be bad.

heh, ive never seen anyone in public with a ds

guess that means no one owns one right?

Message 19 of 25 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2966 posts

Feb 8, 2010

p4s2p0 wrote:

I sure someone somewhere likes the go like yourself, even pinto cars were driven. I've never seen anyone with one is all. I know lots of people with k series, none of them wanted the go either.

Acctuly, My dad drove a pinto way back when and it was a great little car, it got around alot better then most vehicals, and it would of been mine if it didnt completely die from having over 600,000 miles on it and needing a new engine. And glad it wast the version that blew up if you hit the back bumper. Even though it was a funny looking car, it was a great small get around town car with a big back window.

As for me i have a psp1000, and 2000, and i even got the psp go. So does that throw your reasoning out the window?

Everyone has their own opinion. The people you interact with in a community come from all walks of life, many different religions and beliefs, different family income levels, different points of view on many of today's hot topics of discussion. In a nutshell, each person is entitled to his or her own opinion. Discussion about it is the best thing to do, after all that's what communities are for. If it turns into some kind of sparring match, agree to disagree and move on.
Message 20 of 25 (15 Views)
0 Likes