Fender Bender
3672 posts

Re: The new lilac psp ? plz read

Aug 2, 2009

A-SkyfiOriginal wrote:

Wait, isn't the lilac (PINK) PSP come ONLY with hannah montanh? How many girls out of the age range of 6-13 are going to buy this? I mean, how many 20 year old (i would have said 16^ but when I went to Drivers ED a year ago, there were girls 17 with HM binders...) wemon are going to get this. i mean comon her face is on the back.

I mean, seriously, that is just going to be wierd. Im going to laugh my head off if i see an older girl walking around playing this.

I agree I think this bundle is targeted at 5 to 10 year old girls but I think this is going to fail because most of my friends little sisters have a ds.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 20 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3131 posts

Aug 2, 2009

mjmarin12 wrote:

A-SkyfiOriginal wrote:

Wait, isn't the lilac (PINK) PSP come ONLY with hannah montanh? How many girls out of the age range of 6-13 are going to buy this? I mean, how many 20 year old (i would have said 16^ but when I went to Drivers ED a year ago, there were girls 17 with HM binders...) wemon are going to get this. i mean comon her face is on the back.

I mean, seriously, that is just going to be wierd. Im going to laugh my head off if i see an older girl walking around playing this.

I agree I think this bundle is targeted at 5 to 10 year old girls but I think this is going to fail because most of my friends little sisters have a ds.

Yeah my little sister has a pink DS. she is on it constantly.  Yet she loves my PSP, she is really good at resistance :smileytongue:   but any way, she does want the HM PSP pretty badly (she just turned 8) But she knows that she will have to buy it herself. She dont got that kind of money so she is just going to buy the game and im going to be nice and let her play it on mine.

But we must remember, alot of kids are spoiled beyond belif these days, and get everthing they want. For all the HM fanatics, they will probably get this, being the one thing that they don't own yet. :smileytongue:

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 20 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
505 posts

Aug 2, 2009
for everyone who says that the links are broken , my purpose wasnt to give any links or anything ... i was just copying them from the games list for everyones info ... so plz dont say again that the links are broken because i know it already from the first time ......... and there are many mean ppl here in the PS forums i do not know why but its really annoying that someone post on you thread something that doesnt have to do with the topic .... but anyways life is like that and there are many haters in the world and many different type of ppl in the world
eduardito28
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 20 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
743 posts

Aug 2, 2009

eduardito28 wrote:
for everyone who says that the links are broken , my purpose wasnt to give any links or anything ... i was just copying them from the games list for everyones info ... so plz dont say again that the links are broken because i know it already from the first time ......... and there are many mean ppl here in the PS forums i do not know why but its really annoying that someone post on you thread something that doesnt have to do with the topic .... but anyways life is like that and there are many haters in the world and many different type of ppl in the world

No one was being mean to you also the titles of the game looked like links so what would you expect and if people are mean to you suck it up and go on with your life.

Message Edited by Resistance7383 on 08-01-2009 05:50 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 20 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1224 posts

Aug 2, 2009
Her face isn't on the back just plain lilac all the way around so lots of people will get it !!
White PSPgo owner and older girl gamer LOL!!
Every dollar Government spends Makes the People Poorer!
Resistance is Futile!!
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 20 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3131 posts

Aug 2, 2009

borgqueen7 wrote:
Her face isn't on the back just plain lilac all the way around so lots of people will get it !!

Sorry, I thought it was, I saw this pic:   and thought it was, but i know now.

eduardito28 wrote:

Dude no one is hateing on you. I wanted to see the links as well. Don't post links unless they are real. No one called you stupid, or anyother thing. They just said either "the link is broken" or "you need to re-edit your message because of the links..." Stop being so sensitive. Its allright.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 20 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
235 posts

Aug 2, 2009
Well, Nintendo makes alot of money with childish games (Just look at the Wii and DS's sales and the games on the market). Making childish games might actually help Sony's sales.
www.myspace.com/inthisnewbeginning
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 20 (2 Views)
Sackboy
505 posts

Aug 2, 2009
well yeah it looks like links but its just because i was copying the games from the game list as i said befor , and sorry about the other post i was too exsagerated
eduardito28
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 20 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
717 posts

Aug 2, 2009

macworld_man wrote:
Well, Nintendo makes alot of money with childish games (Just look at the Wii and DS's sales and the games on the market). Making childish games might actually help Sony's sales.

Well this might be the start of Sony getting serious. because if they're going to only focus on Rated M games, they'll lose profit too soon.

get ready kids... Sony's gonna save you from Ninty! XD

Photobucket
Plats so far: Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2, Hannah Montana The Movie, Another Century's Episode R.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 20 (2 Views)
Sackboy
505 posts

Aug 2, 2009
arnoldmcguire335  lol dude you are funny but ya its true sony is coming with more childish games thare are going to save the little kids nintendo ds (like u said) .
eduardito28
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 20 (2 Views)
0 Likes