Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
216 posts

Re: Suggestions to Sony!

Jul 26, 2006
The graphics on the DS is just not up to par with PSP. It is like comparing a twenty year old CRT tv to a new high definition LCD tv.
Downgrader and ISO are the drugs of psp, they eventually will lead to the death of psp...
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Jul 26, 2006
email it to sony
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Jul 26, 2006
Some good thoughts there, but as for allowing us to download games to the new and imrpoved PSPs Harddrive and pay for them, they will never be that much cheaper, the reason we pay so much for these games is the development times involved not the cost of the media or printing of the book, so if we were to download them they would be the same price because the development times are the same for a downloaded games or a UMD game...

Even though the costs might be the same, I really would prefer loading games from a hard drive with loading times 10 times faster, then switching UMDs all the time and having loading times that reach over 1 minute. Lowering the price would be great but not the most essential part I was focusing on.

email it to sony
Will they even read it?
What's their email lol?

Message Edited by Resolver1 on 07-25-2006 05:47 PM

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
223 posts

Re: Re: Suggestions to Sony!

Jul 26, 2006
The DS is kinda stupid, I mean, whats so innovative about a touch screen? Touch screens arent meant for video games! They're meant for PDAs. When I use a touch screen, it usually goes a centimetre off.
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
765 posts

Jul 26, 2006
Sony never looks at these forums.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 25 (0 Views)
0 Likes