Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 03 2009
By: PasigMarcos Splicer 77 posts

Stupid Question: PSP Friendships

2 replies 0 views Edited Sep 3, 2009

Ok, I haven't been on the PlayStation.com Forums that long and really don't have time to spend reading and reading the Forums policies, rules and regulations, as I have other duties to contend to, such as working on my own blog and operating my business. Since this Forum has moderators that do a good job in pointing out which thread has my answers, I figured that's better than reading all the locked threads on the top of each forum. Yesterday, I just realized that my current business standards supersedes that of this Forum, so I've made it enforced onto my own blog site, which is generalized, not specialized to any topic.

I have discovered a lot of helpful people here in PlayStation.com Forums. I've been looking for that button that says, "Add as a Friend." Does this Forum have that type of feature? Every time I log into these Forums, I see, "You Have No Messages" and realized, isn't there a "Add as a Friend" feature to have an address book, to exchange private messages? When updating my profile, I see the option of making my profile viewable only by Friends. So how do I make friendships here?

I know this may be a stupid question, I don't stay in the Forum that much... After I make a post, I exit and do something else until my GMail indicatro says I have E-Mail from the Forums. I just do a quick read, then a post, and then, exit. That's the basic rules of any Forum. I'm just moving my PSP topics from my blog to the PlayStation.com Forums, to lessen the load on my sites.

I guess there should be a FAQ that says, "How to make Friends in PlayStation.com Forums." If I saw that at the top of a Forum, I would just click on it.

Happy PSP-3001 Owner with System Software 6.31
Heavy User of Skype on PSP (Kuya.Marc) and Internet Radio
Favorite Games: Namco Museum Battle Collection, Sudoku, Work Time Fun
Pasig Pac-Man's Blog
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3672 posts

Re: Stupid Question: PSP Friendships

Sep 3, 2009
Click on th persons ID in the top left hand corner and there will be a page that has their latest posts and such

Then on the left it should say if they are Offline or Online

And under that it should say for example Add mjmarin12 as friend

Then scroll down the main page of the forums and around the PlayStation Lounge to left it should say Friends and under there it should say for example

Friends
_________
mjmarin12

There you go i hope its clear enough for you
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (0 Views)
Splicer
77 posts

Re: Stupid Question: PSP Friendships

Sep 3, 2009

Ah, ok. It's on the user's profile page, and not under the user's id of a post. Ok. It makes sense. Thanks.

Happy PSP-3001 Owner with System Software 6.31
Heavy User of Skype on PSP (Kuya.Marc) and Internet Radio
Favorite Games: Namco Museum Battle Collection, Sudoku, Work Time Fun
Pasig Pac-Man's Blog
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (0 Views)
0 Likes