Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1745 posts

Re: No Kingdom Hearts on the GO????

Feb 21, 2010

I don't have a psp go I have a psp 1000. Didn't like where the analog on the go is, Between that and the lack of games go wasn't even a consideration for me. I had a 3000 but didn't like the screen as much as my 1000, and the 3000 didn't last me very long

But I do want the psn to succesed as much as u, I buy DD games too. I loved playing Resident evil 2-3 again

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 41 (18 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Feb 21, 2010

Dougie is right Sony is misleading and they are liers Does anyone remember what happen before the Psp Go! Came out? Sony was promising too many things and they couldnt keep up with it and either changed their story too late or just gave upo completely on it.

Sony Promised 700 games when the go was set to launch. Did they keep that no they instead waiting till after and said "O ya we can only get about 300 games" then when it updated only less than 250 games came out.

The "Goodwill Progam" was to be able to transfer your umd to make it a Digital Download, now i can understand why this didnt happen because of legal issue, but Sony should have known that from the start and not give us false hope into getting a game system.

And lastly the Promise that All the game released on or after Oct. 1st 2009 was going to be both UMD and DD, but then later changed their story to only 1st party game (basically anything Main by sony themselves.)

The Big Psn Update, Now i didnt really see the Psp Psn before that big update, but from what i have heard it wasnt all that great only a few psp games, not that many ps1 classic, etc, But when this update hit people thought Sony was going to support it and bring "Good" Psp games people actually play and enjoy, have they been doing that? Kinda i mean to each his own, people have different taste in games, but come on. By now the Psn should have ATLEAST half of the Psp exsisting Library, or atleast games that made what the psp is today, Where is Final fantasy Crisis Core? the naruto games? or localized some great games like Bleach, or the Breath Of Fire series. IF sony wants to make DD the main and only sourse of gaming. Actual Ps1 classic, not crap people have never heard of or games that arent even CLASSIC.

All-in-all I like Sony and their product, but one things i really hate is when they Lie to us for no dam reason, or give us false hope on a gaming system, and their Laziness in updating the Psn Store, Give us games we want, not the crap no-one plays.

iTofuMan Trophy Card

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 41 (18 Views)
Sackboy
527 posts

Feb 21, 2010

Why dont we all wait and see what happens when the game is Officially released in North America, k?

I mean, while everyone else all over the internets is complaining about how Disney hates digital distribution, Disney has been supporting PSN with their vast amount of movies, tv series and in Europe,their PSP/PSone titles...

Remember, they didnt release it on the PSN for Japan - it doesnt necessarily mean the game WONT be released on PSN for the US or for Europe does it?

Besides, like Resistance Retribution which wasnt launched here on PSN until way later, it might only be a matter of time before it gets released on PSN.

Now I'm not saying the game will come out on PSN for sure, but I'm just saying until Disney and/or Square-Enix officially state that the game will not come out on PSN, I think we shouldn't jump to any conclusions. :/ 

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 41 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Feb 21, 2010
is there any game on the psn that is on the US psn and not the JP psn?  not that I can recall, so....im sticking to my side.  It aint coming. 
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 41 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Feb 21, 2010

DougieDoug wrote:

I just wish sony was honest from the get "GO"....(ok pun was intended on that one)  Now there price structure has no value.  $250 to play a select set of games, and not any of the games that people really want.....

Well they sure suckered me.  I won't be making that mistake again.  If this rumored PSP2 does come out, I won't be getting it on day one.  I'll wait a few years, then they will be offering stuff that day one adopters don't get, and I can see what kind of support it recieves.  or maybe I won't get it at all. 

PSP Go...(face palm)

Speak for yourself, i like the games on PSN. And just because there is no kingdom hearts on psp go dosent lessen its value, calm down. 

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 41 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Feb 21, 2010

DougieDoug wrote:
thats the whole reason for the complaining.   sony mislead us thinking that if we bought the GO we could play the games we want. Im complaining about sonys lies, never once was I trying to get sony to make the psn release happen. this was an informative topic.  Do you even read the posts or do you just troll around looking for fights?  i
I never heard them say that. In fact im pretty sure they NEVER said that. 

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 41 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Feb 21, 2010

DougieDoug wrote:
hense the misleading.....i give up, some trolls can't be satisfied....
Dont go calling people trolls just because they disagree with you.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 41 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Feb 21, 2010

DougieDoug wrote:
is there any game on the psn that is on the US psn and not the JP psn?  not that I can recall, so....im sticking to my side.  It aint coming. 
yes there is, its a little game called lego batman. and im pretty sure thats not the only one. 

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 41 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Feb 22, 2010

DougieDoug wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_downloadable_PSP_games

There is your list.

As far as Go users being screwed, its true.  But what you are saying by the title of this thread is you know that Kingdom Hearts is not coming to PSN for the US market with no proof.  Maybe DD is not as big in Japan as it is here and i bet that Square will base future DD versions of games on how well Dissidia sold as a DD.  

You can never say never, until after the release of the title.  I think there might be a chance, knowing how well the game will sell.  Look at the new Lunar game, granted its being published by XSeed but there is a DD and UMD version coming of that game. I know many people are looking forward to it as well.

G.A.P. Member since 2005

United States Navy
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 41 (18 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3590 posts

Feb 22, 2010

DougieDoug wrote:
So, they aren't going to release Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep on the PSN.  Why did I buy this stupid thing?  Man, I've been a strong supporter of sony, but this might be the last straw....

Sony really has nothing to do with Birth by Slee, they're not publishing it. The only think they're not forcing, is titles to be published on PSN. Also it's not confirmed yet, but SE has apparently developed some new DRM that checks for the UMD before the game starts, that way you can't play the game from a iso.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 41 (18 Views)
0 Likes