Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
629 posts

Re: I like my PSP GO!

Dec 1, 2009

JetPiIot wrote:
It all comes down to personal preference.  I bought a go an subsequently sold it and purchased a 3000.  There's nothing wrong with you enjoying your PSPgo.  We just have different preferences.  Anyone who bashes someone because of their console choice still has some growing up to do, IMO.

IMO..??

No, that my friend in just a fact, and you put it very well!

Message 11 of 18 (14 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Dec 1, 2009

On these oh-so-hostile forums, it's very relieving to see a civilized thread. I will soon grab my Go during the holidays, and I figure this, while off topic, is the best place to ask about preferences on the system's color.

I, personally, am a fan of the sleekness of the black pspgo. However, I have a black nintendo DS and smudges/fingerprints/scratches are glaringly obvious due to the shiny finish.

I have had the opportunity to try out the white pspgo, and I have to say, all of the smudges are well hidden by the white. However, as all debates have 2 sides, I find the white to be irritating to stare at on the edges of my vision while using the go for any extended period of time.

So my question is, again, this: Which color do you prefer, whether you have it or wish you had gotten it?

Message 12 of 18 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Dec 1, 2009
i had the black pspGO for about a month, and yes smudges/fingerprints do show very easily. that is why i own a white pspGO now!!! XD it looks way more elegant to me, and besides i grow tired of black electronics. get the white one trust me!
Message 13 of 18 (14 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
353 posts

Dec 1, 2009
As long as you are having fun thats cool (to me anyway) and that you arent those people who brag or talk down to people who like having a k series. the only reason i really dont like the go is because people seem to think that just because they have the go they must be better than people who dont and to me that just sad and pathetic, but its cool you have it and like it until my 1k psp dies on me ill have to wait for the go.
------SIG------

Not Changing My Sig Till Rival Schools Is On The Psn!
Message 14 of 18 (14 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1224 posts

Dec 1, 2009
I like my PSPGo also and I bought the white because I have a black ipod touch and I wanted a different color.
If you get the black one buy a zagg invisible full body shield and the fingerprints won't show anymore. This is what I use on my PSPgo with no other case and it slides in and out of my pockets easier.
The edges of the shield is turning a little brown on the white and I clean my PSPgo every day. The shield keeps my PSP from getting scratches.
ENJOY your PSPgo when you get it.
I find it's the K'owner who are so full of themselves and sprout more anti go hatred not the other way around on this forum and others.
White PSPgo owner and older girl gamer LOL!!
Every dollar Government spends Makes the People Poorer!
Resistance is Futile!!
Message 15 of 18 (14 Views)
First Son
7 posts

Dec 1, 2009

nah not everyone hates it.

the only people who hate it are those with a stack of umd collection, and want to get a psp go, but if they get it, then their UMDs would become obsolete, so they're out crying about how bad the psp go is to deter people from getting it, even tho its probly the best portable gaming system out there so far (now if only they added more games on the PSNS). 

i've read a ton of threads and reviews about what a bad idea the psp is, but if you look in the long run, it'll be better. because thats just how sony rolls. examples can be taken from the ps1, ps2, ps3.... yep...

all started out slow, and then they'll eventually overtake the competition with their games. 

and who can forget that nintendo tried digitally download games, but boy did they fail hard..... really? dsi shop? what fail. i still have all my points from buying my dsi >_>.

not to mention, by not conforming to those **bleep**s with their umd's i'm very happy with my choice of buying the psp go right now. only had it for 2 days, and i've been playing on it nonstop. already finished god of wars chains of olympus, and 8hours into monster hunter freedom united.

CHEERS!!

Message 16 of 18 (14 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Dec 1, 2009

Thanks for the advice with the Zagg case. I've never heard of that before, but I just looked it up and that's pretty amazing. I'll be sure to get that for my PSPgo and all of my other devices as well.

and also responding to another post, I agree that most of the people that do not like the Go are sour because they have to ditch their entire library of games. I am completely new to the PSP, so this obviously does not bother me at all. If I had a 3000 w/ UMDs, I certainly wouldn't be getting a PSPgo, but I wouldn't be bashing it either.

Message 17 of 18 (14 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 2, 2009

I've had almost all the PSP models around, from the fat to the slim and now the Go. As someone said, I've used my Go way more than all the rest combined. I have 13 games on it and still a lot of space left in my 16gb MS, I find myself playing with it almost everywhere, I only need a minute or two and there I am trying some combos with Tekken 6 or any other game. I have a BT headset from Jabra that works great and fast with the Go and that's a plus, no cables around. I don't care what ppl say, this is the best portable gaming device I've ever had, since 1) if fits so nicely in my pocket (and you have to go back to Gameboy Micro to be able to say that) 2) it can carry so many games 3) It has really great games avaiable for it, it's amazing something so tiny can display games like LBP, T6, Soul Calibur, GoW etc.

PSP Go FTW!

Message 18 of 18 (14 Views)
0 Likes