Feb 19 2013
By: JACKPINESAVAGE First Son 1 posts

The Playstation store search sucks!

2 replies 280 views Edited Feb 19, 2013

What is going on with the search at Playstation store? I can't find anything I want, if I'm trying to  search for a specific game DLC or game related items do I have to go through a million movie titles and stuff? LAME. Change this ASAP. Whoever came up with the new store design should be fired.

Message 1 of 3 (280 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Re: The Playstation store search sucks!

Feb 19, 2013

yea you got that right Sony im so sick and tired of ur crap who the hell makes a 3/D monitor and a headset and well you cant wear the pair of glasses and the headset ??? well im not rocket man but im smarter than that and well why would i pre order a game that at 12:01 my time i can pick up and well **bleep** you **bleep** **bleep** say i cant get it till you update the store **bleep** are you thinking?? you know i think you are **bleep** and you are really making me like my xbox soo much 

Message 2 of 3 (261 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Re: The Playstation store search sucks!

Dec 24, 2013

What fever brained moron came up with this search system? What's the point of putting everything in alphabetical order if you include the entire string or title? Selecting by 'A' lists probably about 99% of items in the store so you just end up scrolling through everything. The fact that someone actually thought this was a good idea is astounding.

Message 3 of 3 (126 Views)
0 Likes