Jul 27 2011
By: RussianCause First Son 4 posts
Accepted Solution

Socom FTB3 Multiplayer code not working

3 replies 182 views Edited Jul 27, 2011

This is the second FTB3 game I've bought and a different memory card with none of the old data, but I'm using the same PSN account. Hence I'm using a different redeem code (if I need it). Now, I think I read somewhere that you can only have (or only need) one redeem code for each PSN account, but when I try to log on to multiplayer it tells me I need to get a patch from XMB. At that point I thought maybe I actually did need to use the redeem code, but when I tried to activate it on the PSN it told me the code is either no longer valid or I'm entering the code wrong altogether. I've plugged in every possible letter or number that I might have misread, but nothing works. I thought maybe since there was already a redeem code associated with the account, it wouldn't allow a second one to be activated. But if that's the case, why didn't it just say so, instead of saying there was an issue with the code itself.

Should I just create a new account or am I supposed to get the patch from someplace else?

Thanks in advance for the help!

Message 1 of 4 (182 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12705 posts

Re: Socom FTB3 Multiplayer code not working

Jul 28, 2011

What you need to do is put the game in your PSP, highlight the "UMD", press triangle, and select "Update".

That should automatically give you the patch.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 4 (182 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 29, 2011

FACEPALM! I'm an idiot. Thanks for the help.

Message 3 of 4 (182 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 28, 2012
Its probably pre owned
Message 4 of 4 (147 Views)
0 Likes