First Son
1 posts

Re: This content cannot be accessed on your account

Jun 5, 2010

The only thing that worked for me was to attach the PSP to the PS3 in USB Mode, then activate the PSP.

Go to PSN>account management>activate PSP

It finally linked up both systems and I could play my downloaded games.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 19 (946 Views)
Fender Bender
3573 posts

Jun 9, 2010
I got this message also when I download some US version games using my US account and installed it on my PSP with UK account.

Filipino Gamer | White PS3 Super Slim | PC Technician
K-ON! Afterschool Live!! Online Jamming Event
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 19 (946 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jul 9, 2010

I get so insanely mad! Here I but a psp (in Norway, so I am almost paying twice that of the USA price).

I am a good boy, I WANT to support the game industry, so I don't hack my psp and pirate games. What does Sony give me back? A slap in the face: Paying much more than people in the USA, not getting half of what they got (in games) and no video/music/comic store.... and I can't even buy games (that does not exist in European psn) from you? How the H can it be ok to but the UMD, give the money to American retailers, American branch of both publishers and SCE, but I can't do it digitally?

Sony, give me half my money back, or give me a way to use my psp as intended without being forced to do illegal stuff!

Sadly I sometimes have sweet dreams about the SCEE headquarter burning down. Thanks Sony for showing us love for always choosing your platform since PSX.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 19 (946 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 25, 2010
i already did that on my end,activating my psp system..but ot's still not working...can somebody help me out..?i have my psp go and previously it's my sister who owns it she's already outside the country in abroad..i just downloaded an updated version of my psp go software and previously the games that she downloaded and purchase can still b played but when i create my own account and downloaded demos the games she had on my psp go is not working anymore at all..can somebody help me out..?thanks a lot.. Ü
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 19 (946 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Aug 25, 2010

If you are logged in to your account on the GO the games that she purchased on her account will not play, I believe.

Why not just stay logged in onto her account?  Have you activated your account (under account settings) on your PSP?

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 19 (946 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5189 posts

Aug 25, 2010

audi-amber wrote:
i already did that on my end,activating my psp system..but ot's still not working...can somebody help me out..?i have my psp go and previously it's my sister who owns it she's already outside the country in abroad..i just downloaded an updated version of my psp go software and previously the games that she downloaded and purchase can still b played but when i create my own account and downloaded demos the games she had on my psp go is not working anymore at all..can somebody help me out..?thanks a lot.. Ü

That is because your sister bought and downloaded the games on her account and not yours, your acccount is not allowed to play games it has not bought.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 19 (946 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 18, 2010

dude!!!!! YOU ROCKKKKKK ...  it worksssssssss........

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 19 (946 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 24, 2011

I've had the same proble with the Rezurrection map pack for Black Ops, has anyone had this problem, and if they have had this problem and fixed in, how do you fix the problem?

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 19 (946 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3573 posts

Jan 5, 2012

flare_blitzed wrote:

I've had the same proble with the Rezurrection map pack for Black Ops, has anyone had this problem, and if they have had this problem and fixed in, how do you fix the problem?

Ask your brother or sister if they use their PSN account for particular game. Your account can't be use an DLC that has been purchased by another account.

Filipino Gamer | White PS3 Super Slim | PC Technician
K-ON! Afterschool Live!! Online Jamming Event
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 19 (946 Views)
0 Likes