Jan 28 2010
By: bballmark78 First Son 1 posts

Bleach Games in English?

13 replies 872 views Edited Jan 28, 2010
Now I don't know about all you guys, but I for one would LOVE to have bleach games here in the U.S. and in english.  Not just for me, but for the entire nation.  I think it's in Sony's best interest for them to continue with this idea because I know they would make a VERY considerable profit.  What do you guys think?
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (872 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Re: Bleach Games in English?

Jan 28, 2010

has Sega? (or whatever company that owns psp games rights too bleach) give any word as to why they dont release any. I mean there are 6(7) fightings game out and 2 platformers, but i think its mainly because Bleach isnt all that popular here the US as say Naruto.

I mean with a game out every year i can kinda see why they wont locoalize the game (Translation usually takes 6 months to a year so while they work on one game a newer one wil be comming out thats better) so idk if they are waiting till the last game comes out or if they just dont want a Bleach game here in the US, But im with you i LOVE bleach and would love an english game to play on my Go.

iTofuMan Trophy Card

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (872 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Jan 28, 2010

wrd i wanna play those games so baddly

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (872 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jan 30, 2010

If Sega were to import bleach psp games into the US that would be like a total

awesome.  Hopefully we're going to get bleach psp games in the future.

Getsuga Tensh?!!!!!

Getcha Ninja On!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (872 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Jan 30, 2010

I have been hoping for the Heat the Soul series (or at least just one) to be translated!  I'm kinda bitter that the Wii and DS got Bleach games and PSP didn't. No fair!  

I've been tempted to buy them imported but I know I would get frustrated not knowing what the hell is on my screen ha ha!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (872 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Jan 30, 2010
well if you get the fighting games you dont really need to know what is going on. I have the 5th one and i could care less about the story. its mainly just how the manga/anime go by so if you know that youll know whats going on.
iTofuMan Trophy Card

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (872 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Jan 31, 2010

Boy, am I glad that Sony releases the Bleach games in Chinese and Korean now!

It's so much different being able to know what's going on in the game.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (872 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Feb 1, 2010
iTofuMan wrote:
well if you get the fighting games you dont really need to know what is going on. I have the 5th one and i could care less about the story. its mainly just how the manga/anime go by so if you know that youll know whats going on.

It would still bug me. I'm kinda weird like that.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (872 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
182 posts

Feb 2, 2010

Well, there are 8 Bleach games in the Japanese market. It seem unlikely that they will be realeased here any soon.

In the meanwhile, we can buy some of them from the Japanese PSN.... In fact I'll buy Bleach: Soul Carnival just because it had a price drop to 2,200 yens (it's original price was 3,800 yens) :smileysurprised:

---

hypersk_us Trophy Card

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (872 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Feb 3, 2010

I'm still waiting for Soul Carnival 2 to come out in Chinese.  Hear it's coming out mid-February. 

The other Bleach PSP games that came out in Chinese and Korean came out on the same day as the Japanese releases.  Dunno what's taking this one so long.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (872 Views)
0 Likes