Lombax Warrior
253 posts

Re: what is the funnest and most addicting psn game???

Nov 16, 2009
Forgot about Buzz. Me & my wife play that one too. Its fun to go online and play against other people while we play as a team.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 24 (5 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
19 posts

Nov 16, 2009

Definitely Critter Crunch and PixelJunk Monsters.

Critter Crunch is just a great game all around, and takes great advantage of the unique capabilities of the PS3 hardware: 1080p graphics and lossless surround sound audio. It also has a great variety of gameplay, between the levels in the story mode, the puzzle mode, challenges, and survival. If you ever get bored or frustrated with one aspect, just switch. It has both local and online co-op and versus modes, but even in the story mode two heads are better than one. You also can't beat the price: $6.99!

PixelJunk Monsters isn't as visually or aurally stunning, but is great co-op fun nonetheless. Right after my husband and I finished PixelJunk Eden (and Encore), we got Monsters. We finally beat Monsters and are now in the process of beating Encore. We're hoping they eventually bring the new levels from PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe to the PS3 with another add-on pack.

PixelJunk Eden is quite amazing, but is best played in co-op mode with another gamer. While Eden is amazing, and a more innovative title than Monsters, Monsters is more friendly to casual players.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 24 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
404 posts

Nov 16, 2009
They just announced Peggle and Peggle Nights on the blog... now that's an addicting game.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 24 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
648 posts

Nov 17, 2009
I love Critter Crunch! I think you will too! Its a great game with a great price, and also has on-line play! Remember to please feed Smalls, don't want to see him starve!!
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 24 (5 Views)
0 Likes