Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 05 2007
By: Son_of_LibertyBR First Son 4 posts

"Problem with a PSN download" (80029513)

4 replies 559 views Edited Jul 5, 2007
Hi everyone.
I hope you can help me with a problem of mine.
I made a group with some friends,we created a PSN acc and bought Stardust HD and the new Resistence maps.
The thing is yesterday I made a mistake...I was deleting a few  things from my Ps3 HD an accidentally I deleted the user that I used to download the Stardust game and the Resistence maps.
Now I can't access the the downloads anymore because my ps3 doesn't recognize me as the download owner.I tried to do another user with the same info
and it didn't work either.As far as I know each game bought in the PSN store can de divided to 5 Ps3.
So my questions are:
Is there a way that I can have access to the downloads I've done previously without deleting them?
And if I do have to delete them, will I be able to download again in the same acc?Since had been download 5 times already?

Thanks in advance
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (559 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

Re: "Problem with a PSN download" (80029513)

Jul 5, 2007
Have you tried to re-create the account with the same username?  You'd probably have to do this then find some sort of account recovery option under account management.  It's probalby the psn account you need, not the username.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (559 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
617 posts

Jul 5, 2007

Atiladrsin wrote:
Hi everyone.
I hope you can help me with a problem of mine.
I made a group with some friends,we created a PSN acc and bought Stardust HD and the new Resistence maps.
The thing is yesterday I made a mistake...I was deleting a few  things from my Ps3 HD an accidentally I deleted the user that I used to download the Stardust game and the Resistence maps.
Now I can't access the the downloads anymore because my ps3 doesn't recognize me as the download owner.I tried to do another user with the same info
and it didn't work either.As far as I know each game bought in the PSN store can de divided to 5 Ps3.
So my questions are:
Is there a way that I can have access to the downloads I've done previously without deleting them?
And if I do have to delete them, will I be able to download again in the same acc?Since had been download 5 times already?

Thanks in advance

I have a solution for you. First off, you have to delete anything you downloaded that you had to pay for, previously with your PSN username. (Excluding Demos, Free Content, or any Trailers.) Create a new "In-Game," account, not a new "PSN Account." After you create a new In-Game account, go all the way to the right and select "Sign Up From Playstation Network." Then, enter "exsisting username," and sign in under you PSN ID. Then, open up your Playstation Store. Click on Download List on the top right corner, scroll down until you find the content you downloaded that required a payment. Which would be the Resistance Maps, and Super Stardust HD. You MUST redownload them again in order for them to work. Make sure you don't delete the "In-Game" account that was used to download the content or you will be forced to do this again. Hope this works.
www.soundclick.com/arsonthemarxman
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (559 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 5, 2007
I recovery the psn account but the problem continues "Error 80029513".
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (559 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 5, 2007
I have a solution for you. First off, you have to delete anything you downloaded that you had to pay for, previously with your PSN username. (Excluding Demos, Free Content, or any Trailers.) Create a new "In-Game," account, not a new "PSN Account." After you create a new In-Game account, go all the way to the right and select "Sign Up From Playstation Network." Then, enter "exsisting username," and sign in under you PSN ID. Then, open up your Playstation Store. Click on Download List on the top right corner, scroll down until you find the content you downloaded that required a payment. Which would be the Resistance Maps, and Super Stardust HD. You MUST redownload them again in order for them to work. Make sure you don't delete the "In-Game" account that was used to download the content or you will be forced to do this again. Hope this works.

I will try to make this! Thanks
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (559 Views)
0 Likes