Reply
Mar 30 2010
By: chuza_rules First Son 3 posts
Offline

i lost my downloads!!!!

6 replies 49 views Edited Mar 30, 2010

no to long ago i had the ps3 the old model and then it got messed up.....

since the sistem was under warranty i exchanged for the new one (slim) but whan i try to get all my downloads back the network didnt let me and i can only ask WHY?

I PAY FOR THEM!!!

I LOST SO MANY!!!

HOW CAN I GET THEM BACK IF THE $%#@ THIG DONT EVEN GUIVE ME THE OPTION TO BUY THEM AGAIN!!!

Come on people at sony network look at my profile and see how much i spend on you people to treat chuza_rules like that!!!

 

 

 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 10/14/2007
Offline
12787 posts
 

Re: i lost my downloads!!!!

Mar 30, 2010

chuza_rules wrote:

no to long ago i had the ps3 the old model and then it got messed up.....

since the sistem was under warranty i exchanged for the new one (slim) but whan i try to get all my downloads back the network didnt let me and i can only ask WHY?

I PAY FOR THEM!!!

I LOST SO MANY!!!

HOW CAN I GET THEM BACK IF THE $%#@ THIG DONT EVEN GUIVE ME THE OPTION TO BUY THEM AGAIN!!!

Come on people at sony network look at my profile and see how much i spend on you people to treat chuza_rules like that!!!

 

 

 


 

did u bother to chck your DL history under account management?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (49 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/08/2004
Offline
10862 posts
 

Re: i lost my downloads!!!!

Mar 30, 2010

 

Thats what I was gonna say kudos to you chooch!

choochie49 wrote:

chuza_rules wrote:

no to long ago i had the ps3 the old model and then it got messed up.....

since the sistem was under warranty i exchanged for the new one (slim) but whan i try to get all my downloads back the network didnt let me and i can only ask WHY?

I PAY FOR THEM!!!

I LOST SO MANY!!!

HOW CAN I GET THEM BACK IF THE $%#@ THIG DONT EVEN GUIVE ME THE OPTION TO BUY THEM AGAIN!!!

Come on people at sony network look at my profile and see how much i spend on you people to treat chuza_rules like that!!!

 

 

 


 

did u bother to chck your DL history under account management?


 

 


Photobucket

Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (49 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 10/14/2007
Offline
12787 posts
 

Re: i lost my downloads!!!!

Mar 30, 2010

HawaiiD wrote:

 

Thats what I was gonna say kudos to you chooch!

choochie49 wrote:

chuza_rules wrote:

!!!

 

 

 


 back in the day you could access your DL history from the store and dl your purchased content there.... A while back they/Somy Sammy disabled that optom.. I freaked thinkin all my monies spent ent down the k-mode...lol

 

then I noticed in the XMB menu under Account Management you could view your DL history abd download from there... whew

did u bother to chck your DL history under account management?


 

 


 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (49 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
27906 posts
 

Re: i lost my downloads!!!!

Mar 30, 2010

 


chuza_rules wrote:

no to long ago i had the ps3 the old model and then it got messed up.....

since the sistem was under warranty i exchanged for the new one (slim) but whan i try to get all my downloads back the network didnt let me and i can only ask WHY?

I PAY FOR THEM!!!

I LOST SO MANY!!!

HOW CAN I GET THEM BACK IF THE $%#@ THIG DONT EVEN GUIVE ME THE OPTION TO BUY THEM AGAIN!!!

Come on people at sony network look at my profile and see how much i spend on you people to treat chuza_rules like that!!!

 

 

 


 

 

Have you resolved this yet chuza, I'm just curious?

 

I hate it when an answer gets posted & the person never comes back to say' Thank you' or 'Wow yea, that really helped' etc, you know what I mean!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (49 Views)
First Son
Registered: 03/01/2010
Offline
3 posts
 

Re: i lost my downloads!!!!

Sep 28, 2011

thanks to all of you...

sorry it took to long my friends!!

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (49 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 11/29/2007
Offline
5628 posts
 

Re: i lost my downloads!!!!

Sep 28, 2011

just to let you know also, you should be able to redownload anytihng you purchased from the original location in the store, the items with the bought symbol on them, you should be able to click on them and then download. I find that easier then using the DL list when I have to redownload something.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (49 Views)
0 Likes