Jul 25 2008
By: Squidd Splicer 55 posts

downloadable game question?

26 replies 2 views Edited Jul 25, 2008

i have seen before on PS store that downloading some content can be shared w/ other units. My question is- I have bought and now downloading Siren:Blood Curse f/ PS store, is it possible to share w/ my brothers PS3, which is just 1 room away, or is it necessary to purchase it again to his consule? If so how?

It would be pretty lame if you couldnt, being that games on discs can be borrowed, and that we share same internet address (other id #s are off like 1 number) but it is obviously same household. thanks. hopefully this game can be transfered to his room.

Message 1 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
266 posts

Re: downloadable game question?

Jul 25, 2008
IM PRETTY SURE THAT U CAN SHARE IT WITH UR BROTHERS PS3...ALL U NEED TO DO IS GIVE UR BROTHER UR EMAIL AND PASSWORD TO UR PROFILE AND ON HIS PS3 HE NEEDS TO MAKE ANOTHER PROFILE...BUT INSTEAD OF CREATING A NEW ONE HE HAS TO PUT IN UR EMAIL AND USE UR ACCOUNT..THEN HE REDOWNLOADS SIREN INTO HIS PS3....
X

http://dana.ucc.nau.edu/~tat36/images/MMXMon.jpg
Message 2 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2370 posts

Jul 25, 2008

octhug714 wrote:
IM PRETTY SURE THAT U CAN SHARE IT WITH UR BROTHERS PS3...ALL U NEED TO DO IS GIVE UR BROTHER UR EMAIL AND PASSWORD TO UR PROFILE AND ON HIS PS3 HE NEEDS TO MAKE ANOTHER PROFILE...BUT INSTEAD OF CREATING A NEW ONE HE HAS TO PUT IN UR EMAIL AND USE UR ACCOUNT..THEN HE REDOWNLOADS SIREN INTO HIS PS3....

would have said the same thing... just not in caps

Message Edited by hersheybar12 on 07-24-2008 09:08 PM
"If games make you violent, does monopoly make you a millionaire?"
Message 3 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
266 posts

Jul 25, 2008
oo lol...i dont know y i just like writing in caps..
X

http://dana.ucc.nau.edu/~tat36/images/MMXMon.jpg
Message 4 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5506 posts

Jul 25, 2008

Squidd wrote:

i have seen before on PS store that downloading some content can be shared w/ other units. My question is- I have bought and now downloading Siren:Blood Curse f/ PS store, is it possible to share w/ my brothers PS3, which is just 1 room away, or is it necessary to purchase it again to his consule? If so how?

It would be pretty lame if you couldnt, being that games on discs can be borrowed, and that we share same internet address (other id #s are off like 1 number) but it is obviously same household. thanks. hopefully this game can be transfered to his room.

go to your bro's room, sign in on your PSN, go to the store, then go to "View Downloads" in the top left, download away. **MAX OF 5 DIFFERANT PS3'S CAN USE IT)

Message Edited by HorizonShadow on 07-24-2008 11:13 PM
Photobucket
Message 5 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Jul 25, 2008
how do u do that? im sorry but im very computer ignorant. the only thing i know is the same thing ive know since the atari 2600, how to turn it on and play lol. not create new profile? whats funny is that my father in law is here and he is a computer engineer and we cant figure it out yet.lol
Message 6 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5506 posts

Jul 25, 2008

Squidd wrote:
how do u do that? im sorry but im very computer ignorant. the only thing i know is the same thing ive know since the atari 2600, how to turn it on and play lol. not create new profile? whats funny is that my father in law is here and he is a computer engineer and we cant figure it out yet.lol
you have a PSN profile. go to your bro's PS3, log him out of PSN then sign into your own. got it?

go to the PS store.

go to "view downloads"

then click the one you want to download. 

Photobucket
Message 7 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Jul 25, 2008

is it under account manager? and if so what do i do? thanks

sincerly,

a dummy

Message 8 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5506 posts

Jul 25, 2008

Squidd wrote:

is it under account manager? and if so what do i do? thanks

sincerly,

a dummy

yea...it can be under account managment...i never go there...

but it's easier on the PS store.

i'll get pics...one sec. 

Photobucket
Message 9 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5506 posts

Jul 25, 2008

alright...look at the top left. see view downloads?  click it.

Photobucket
Message 10 of 27 (2 Views)
0 Likes